UglyMutt

UglyMutt

Apr 8, 2020
My life would be so much better if I wasn't ugly and developed like a normal kid. I always looked way younger than my age and was made fun of for being small. Not only that, I'm just an ugly person in general even if I were the age I looked.

I've seen firsthand how better looking people are treated far better than someone who looks like me and its even worse that I'm mixed race, because people can just use me as an example of another ugly person as the "result of race mixing ".

I truly hate my existence and I hope reincarnation is real so when I CTB there is at least a chance of me living a normal life someday.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: voyager, Élégie, Deleted member 14573 and 15 others
M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
I feel the same. But I didn't hate my looks my whole life. When I was a child I was a blonde and thin little boy and I had more tan skin from heatwaves in the summer growing up. I don't know how I turned out to be so ugly and fat since then. I look completely different now.

• Hugs
Reactions: voyager, Élégie, Wolfjob_dayjob and 2 others
lmroch

lmroch

Experienced
Jun 24, 2019

Last edited:
Reactions: xBrialesana and UglyMutt
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
My life would be so much better if I wasn't ugly and developed like a normal kid. I always looked way younger than my age and was made fun of for being small. Not only that, I'm just an ugly person in general even if I were the age I looked.

I've seen firsthand how better looking people are treated far better than someone who looks like me and its even worse that I'm mixed race, because people can just use me as an example of another ugly person as the "result of race mixing ".

I truly hate my existence and I hope reincarnation is real so when I CTB there is at least a chance of me living a normal life someday.

Have you ever considered that what you think is ugly someone else could find attractive?
It can't be that bad...

• Love
Reactions: Lost in a Dream, BlackPoppet and Oyoy
UglyMutt

UglyMutt

Apr 8, 2020
Have you ever considered that what you think is ugly someone else could find attractive?
It can't be that bad...
it is pretty bad, I get treated worse than people that are bad because of their looks and my looks.

• Hugs
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob
LoNatural

LoNatural

Dogpill Theorist.
Sep 27, 2018
I hate how the same people who preach about economic inequality completely ignore physical inequality

Reactions: amygdala and xBrialesana
UglyMutt

UglyMutt

Apr 8, 2020
same, I'm not that ugly facially, but being 5'7 has just destroyed my life, It is what it is I guess
I should've been euthanized

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Élégie, WinterFaust, Wolfjob_dayjob and 3 others
xBrialesana

xBrialesana

Become Dust With Me, My Love.
Dec 17, 2019
same, I'm not that ugly facially, but being 5'7 has just destroyed my life, It is what it is I guess

I'm not at all denying or invalidating you or anythjng!! :heart: But why do you say being 5'7?

@UglyMutt im so sorry you're feeling this way. You can message me any time if you're hurting or need to vent.

I 100% understand this. If I looked different, literally so many things would be different! I feel like anybody outside of this website would tell me I'm full of shit, but I firsthand have so many experiences.

@UglyMutt not that it matters but are you male or female? Just coming from a relatability standpoint as a female. Hang in there :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, Theman and UglyMutt
UglyMutt

UglyMutt

Apr 8, 2020
I'm not at all denying or invalidating you or anythjng!! :heart: But why do you say being 5'7?

@UglyMutt im so sorry you're feeling this way. You can message me any time if you're hurting or need to vent.

I 100% understand this. If I looked different, literally so many things would be different! I feel like anybody outside of this website would tell me I'm full of shit, but I firsthand have so many experiences.

@UglyMutt not that it matters but are you male or female? Just coming from a relatability standpoint as a female. Hang in there :heart:
I'm glad you can relate at least, but also not glad that you're suffering too. I'm male

Kyrok

Kyrok

Paragon
Nov 6, 2018
I have no settled view on whether or not I'm ugly. I certainly have been treated as such. But I've also been treated otherwise.

When I was in my teens, for sure I wasn't attractive. But in my 30s and 40s, an older, more mature appearance improved my looks.

I had vastly more sex in my 30s than ever before.

What I can say is that it might take years, but maybe you'll be better looking once you're a fair bit older.

• Love
Reactions: WinterFaust, Wolfjob_dayjob, UglyMutt and 2 others
LoNatural

LoNatural

Dogpill Theorist.
Sep 27, 2018

Because height is one of the most important physical features for a man. I'm not blaming women, I do care about looks as well, it is what it is.

• Aww..
Reactions: UglyMutt and xBrialesana
waterbottleman

waterbottleman

Not a person
Sep 30, 2019
I have no settled view on whether or not I'm ugly. I certainly have been treated as such. But I've also been treated otherwise.

When I was in my teens, for sure I wasn't attractive. But in my 30s and 40s, an older, more mature appearance improved my looks.

What I can say is that it might take years, but maybe you'll be better looking once you're a fair bit older.

Haha this is something I hope is the case for me.

I'm in my late twenties but look a lot younger, people typically mistake me to be in the late teen to early twenty age group.

I suffer from "baby face." I don't think I have a bad looking face, I just think it makes me look innocent and I suspect that is a turn off to women.

I do hope that I'm the rare case that you are where you actually get better looking as you age. Most people look worse as they age but some lucky people look better as they get older for a certain period of time.
Because height is one of the most important physical features for a man. I'm not blaming women, I do care about looks as well, it is what it is.

Yeah I hear yah. It's funny because I never knew how big of a deal height was for women's attraction until like a year ago. I always just assumed that being taller is like the cherry on top, it's a marginal gain/plus but not that important. Whereas I've learned that height is really important and a deal breaker to a lot of women. That just surprised me because I never was aware of this till recently. Is it some fad that is recent or has it always been like this?

I'm not tall either so it's not like I was benefiting blissfully unaware. I'm 5'9 so I'm just average.

The height standard women have doesn't bother me although I do have sympathy for short men cause of the struggle they go through in dating. The feeling is mutual though in my case but in the opposite direction. I can't see myself dating a woman who is taller than me. I can't explain logically why I just don't have interest towards women who are taller than me. Personally I think short women are more attractive.

Last edited:
Reactions: UglyMutt and Soul
xBrialesana

xBrialesana

Become Dust With Me, My Love.
Dec 17, 2019

Oh yes I'm aware, but 5'7 isn't that short. But I'm not a male I suppose. I can't compare my height I can only compare my tits to other woman's :pfff: So I can't come from the male perspective, I knew one guy who was 5'1 and was so embarrassed but he got tons of chicks always?

I'm just saying 5'7 really isn't that short in my opinion, not a dealbreaker (not just for me, there are a few women who just like taller guys).

It just breaks my heart that that's such a factor. :( 5'7 isn't the shortest!

Anyways @UglyMutt keep your spirits up home

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob
UglyMutt

UglyMutt

Apr 8, 2020
Oh come on, it can't be that horrible
it really is

I relate to this. For reasons unknown I stopped growing around 7 or 8 years old and have always looked a few years younger since. Everyone thinks I'm younger than I am and I have a lot of issues socially and romantically because of it.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Myforevercharlie
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
I just wish I had a better brain. One that was actually competent, didn't have a hard time articulating myself and didn't have mental illness.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: WinterFaust, Epsilon0, Fragile and 2 others
Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
  • Hugs
Reactions: WinterFaust, selfhater and Fragile
UglyMutt

UglyMutt

Apr 8, 2020
I'd do anything for a better brain. I'd rather not ctb, but feel as I have no choice :(
same man, I'm trying to do everything I can to reverse my brains development and recover it

• Hugs
Reactions: WinterFaust and Squiddy
Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
same man, I'm trying to do everything I can to reverse my brains development and recover it
Idk if I can recover mine. For the articulation issue I have, I'd go to a speech language pathologist, but because of this damn Corona, I can't :(

UglyMutt

UglyMutt

Apr 8, 2020
Idk if I can recover mine. For the articulation issue I have, I'd go to a speech language pathologist, but because of this damn Corona, I can't :(
yea most of my depression lately has come from staying at home for so much of my time

Reactions: Myforevercharlie
Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
yea most of my depression lately has come from staying at home for so much of my time
I just hope it ends soon, but some are saying there might not be a cure til 2022! :(

• Aww..
Reactions: UglyMutt
Negrathecat

Negrathecat

Apr 28, 2020
Anyone else ever been told they would look much better if they lost some weight?

• Hmph!
  • Aww..
Reactions: WinterFaust, Freudite and K-O
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
I wish it was like Build a Human and I could start over from scratch. I could deal living in this fat, ugly, short body if my mind was sound. If I could only change one thing it'd be my mind.

• Hugs
Reactions: WinterFaust and Deleted member 1465
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020

Appearances and race are not up to individuals to decide.
It is simply put a coincidence, and should not be taken seriously since it is not something we can control.

It is understandable to have an ideal version of yourself since we all have an ideal version of ourselves.
I reckon at end of the day, we need to make peace with ourselves and be assured that people have different preferences,
one person finds you unattractive, another person can be so attracted to you, it is all relative.

Besides looks is not everything, there is things like personality at play.
We are unique in our own ways.

Reactions: K-O
GoBack

GoBack

Paragon
Apr 25, 2020
I wish Id looked after the one I got.

• Hugs
Reactions: WinterFaust
ghostgirl99

ghostgirl99

tired
Oct 19, 2019
I just wish I had a better brain. One that was actually competent, didn't have a hard time articulating myself and didn't have mental illness.
i feel that

Reactions: Squiddy