luna666

luna666

IBS/Depression/Anxiety/Panic Attacks
Apr 24, 2019
At least in my country, if you ctb after 2 years due to suicide they have to pay the amount of the insurance to your family even if they prove that you were planning to ctb when you bought the service.

I wish I thought about this before because I can't live another 2 years.

Reactions: autumnal and faust
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
I thought about this too, but I could not afford life insurance 2 years ago. I would merely "close" my insurance and take some money out before CTB.

Reactions: luna666
luna666

luna666

IBS/Depression/Anxiety/Panic Attacks
Apr 24, 2019
I thought about this too, but I could not afford life insurance 2 years ago. I would merely "close" my insurance and take some money out before CTB.

Same here, 2 years of life insurance is really expensive for someone unemployed, but just the thought of leaving something is enough for me to wish I had bought one.

Reactions: faust
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Same here, 2 years of life insurance is really expensive for someone unemployed, but just the thought of leaving something is enough for me to wish I had bought one.
It's a shame I cannot even take a huge loan before I CTB, that would make my last days more interesting.

Reactions: luna666
S

s1mplem3

Arcanist
Mar 4, 2020
Having insurance doesn't meant you get money 100%. Insurance made to make money on people not for people to make money.