P

pinkribbonscars

She’s lost control
Oct 7, 2021
It would be less lonely to share my desires in my final moments with people I care about

But obviously they'd just try to stop me. I'm journaling my last days on earth for this very reason. Still sucks tho

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: alonely and Eternal🌈Rainbow
Eternal🌈Rainbow

Eternal🌈Rainbow

♡ ✨ ♡ 🌸 ♡ 💖 ♡ 🌈 ♡
Apr 2, 2022
I have this feeling/wish too. It's so lonely and painful to go ahead with all of this on our own, plan everything, know that you're living your last days/weeks... It really hurts.
Hopefully being here on this forum and sharing whatever you need, brings you a bit of relief and you feel supported.
A big hug to you :heart:🫂💞

Reactions: pinkribbonscars
P

pinkribbonscars

She’s lost control
Oct 7, 2021
I have this feeling/wish too. It's so lonely and painful to go ahead with all of this on our own, plan everything, know that you're living your last days/weeks... It really hurts.
Hopefully being here on this forum and sharing whatever you need, brings you a bit of relief and you feel supported.
A big hug to you :heart:🫂💞
Im planning to ctb in late august/September. Have a few things I wanna do before the end. Leaving a diary behind is my best option. It's like talking to a friend about everything, and everyone who reads it will know they couldn't stop me. It will alleviate their guilt im hoping.

But it's so nice to have a resource and community of people who will stand by me til the end

• Hugs
Reactions: Eternal🌈Rainbow
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Your feelings really are understandable, suicide should be able to be discussed openly but sadly the problem lies in the fact that so many people refuse to accept the right to die despite the fact that none of us are obligated to continue existing here. Suicidal people deserve to have their wishes respected, nobody should be expected to continue suffering against their wishes.

P

pinkribbonscars

She’s lost control
Oct 7, 2021
My death journal. Documenting my last moments before I reach my final destination. I'm terrible writer and I have awful handwriting. Don't judge.

The top is from my last job before I got sacked. I was documenting bs behavior that my manager was covering up instead of preventing. I still hate myself for not pulling myself together and riding it out until I got another job. I had to let myself get fired. I think it's funny tho. My work journal is now a death journal. Interpret that as you will. It pains me that I'll never be Sylvia Plath but it's something.

MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
I feel the same, today I might go buy a journal and a rope, gonna write how I feel during my final days