• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

huntermellow

huntermellow

another bpd death statistic
Aug 6, 2024
i hate that i have to endure four more months of living until i can finally end it. i hope it is only four more months tho and nothing gets in the way. i haven't even ordered my sn yet so i can't get too hopeful that i only have four months left to live. i can never look forward to anything or be excited or hopeful about anything not even my own death because every time i look forward to something it always goes wrong. i think my biggest punishment would be being forced to live. everything goes wrong for me so it wouldn't be a surprise if my ctb attempt went wrong too right? lmao my life is hilariously awful. please let me have this one thing. everything i've ever wanted has been taken away from me. since i can't be happy in life at least let me find peace in death

• Hugs
Reactions: coralreef, CantDoIt, malevolentdiety and 1 other person