E

elinesi

Sep 19, 2023
I just joined this group yesterday and I thought my first post would be saying hi, talking to people and not feeling judged. Maybe not feeling so alone. Getting advise on different methods. But no. I think this is going to be my first and last post. I say I think as I'm about to partial hang myself. I have rope. A noose around my neck and it tied to the bathroom door handle right now. I wanted to be able to vent about my life here and have people that understand me for once but after tonight in just done. To have your kids grandma on their dad's side make you want to kill yourself everyday because you can't put up with her shit no more is so horrible. She's done nothing but ruin my life for four years. She wants me gone then I'll fucking go. I see the support everyone gets in this group and I'm glad I found it reading a lot of the posts before I joined made me know that there were people that understood me but now as try to cbt for the first time I hope I get it right and so it first time. I hope that you all get what's you're looking for out of this forum. Best of luck to you all.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: SexyIncél, Ghostmaster, Sannti and 6 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you find freedom from all the suffering, best wishes.

Valky

Valky

Petulant Child
Apr 4, 2023
I am sorry that it is come to this. I hope you know that we will be here for you no matter what decision you make <3

S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Best wishes in achieving peace and rest. You know we understand.

Nortu

Nortu

Longing for an ending
Apr 7, 2023
Good luck, hope you find peace at Long last <3

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I'm sorry you have had such a rough deal in life. I hope you find peace.

MiMif

MiMif

I do not live for others to understand me...
Sep 13, 2023
Not sure if it's too late but I wish the best for you. Maybe if you can't bring yourself to do it honestly just leave. Leave everything behind and see where that goes. Though that's not easy and the guilt might make you wanna ctb more so idk...I'm too much of a coward to do it so these are just words.

Whatever you do do it with a smile I hope you the best whereever you are.