noatacanti2020

noatacanti2020

Sep 29, 2023
My ex was talking to me and for the first time in months I felt happy but stabbed me in the back by dating someone else. I wanna fucking blow my brains out now
I am typing this while crying and sleep deprived

• Aww..
Reactions: Some place nice
Some place nice

Some place nice

This world makes me sick
Oct 18, 2023
I am truly sorry that you are in so much pain. I wish I could just take your pain away.

L

letmejoindeath

Kill me
Oct 15, 2023
i still care deeply for her and it pains me
I feel like mine is about to do the same thing to me. Then I'll order some SN and when I start feeling funny from the monoxide ill take it.

Never loved anyone with that passion and at 35 don't care to look around for anyone else. Got too comfortable and just thought we would always be together.

Stupid me for thinking anyone could love unconditionally just because I do.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It must be dreadful being in that situation, after all I just don't believe that other people can be relied on, existence really is too cruel.

Spiritual survivor

Spiritual survivor

A born again but occasionally suicidal
Feb 13, 2022
My ex was talking to me and for the first time in months I felt happy but stabbed me in the back by dating someone else. I wanna fucking blow my brains out now
I am typing this while crying and sleep deprived
Sounds like u were hoovered by a narcissist. Narcissistic personality disorder is very common these days. This is something these people often do to keep u from moving on and to inflict pain again. U need to go no contact and not respond to any hoovers from this person again. If they ever did come back to u they would treat u worse. Don't try to stay in contact with ex's it will only prolong the pain and prevent u from moving on. If u contacted them, u must stop doing that. It will be very difficult initially to do this but it will get easier over time. Don't look at their social media and don't allow them to see what u are doing either. If u can, don't be on social media because they will check up on u to see if u are doing better than them. It's a competition for these people, they will hoover u if they think u are getting over them or doing better than them. It may seem like they are happier now but this will play out the same with each new person they move on to. Initially wen u meet them it's great, u get lovebombed, then after that things start going downhill, eventually they discard u. They can't maintain healthy enduring relationships and they don't ever really attach to their partners. You're an object to them, once u are no longer useful for whatever reason, they quickly move on to the next person or persons.

Last edited: