thatinitiative791

thatinitiative791

Jul 2, 2023
I still have so many things that I want to do before I ctb, but right now I'm suffering far too much to feel optimistic for the future. It feels like when I'm too alert to fall asleep, but too sleepy to actually do anything, so I simply lay in bed, uncomfortable and wishing I could fall asleep. Depression's cruelest trick is making me feel too hopeful to actually ctb, but too despondent to do literally anything at all. It's the worst, most fucked-up limbo I could ever be in, and I wish I could break out of it one way or the other.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, conquest_gold, platypusfan and 3 others
The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023
I used to be like this a lot. I called it yo-yo mind.
Nowadays I only think of dying.

Reactions: thatinitiative791 and carac
90starve

90starve

i don’t know who i am
May 8, 2023
i am also stuck in this mindset - to combat this, i have set a date. if i have not chosen to live or to die by then, it will have been decided for me.

• Hugs
Reactions: thatinitiative791, chahan.trading and The anhedonic one
hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
Its so hard to let go, even of life. To go through with this one must truly let go. Its hard for us humans to say goodbye. I have felt this way.

Reactions: The anhedonic one, thatinitiative791 and 90starve
thatinitiative791

thatinitiative791

Jul 2, 2023
i am also stuck in this mindset - to combat this, i have set a date. if i have not chosen to live or to die by then, it will have been decided for me.
I think this is a pretty good idea, I'm gonna try it out

• Love
Reactions: 90starve and The anhedonic one
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It must be really tiring feeling trapped in that situation, existence certainly is so cruel, to me it's such a dreadful existence where people suffer all through no fault of their own. But anyway I wish you the best.

• Hugs
Reactions: thatinitiative791
thatinitiative791

thatinitiative791

Jul 2, 2023
i have 549 days left :)
I hope that things get better for you in that time (hey, that's a year and a half from now, a lot can happen), and regardless of what happens I hope you make the right decision, whatever that means for you ❤️

• Love
Reactions: 90starve
90starve

90starve

i don’t know who i am
May 8, 2023
I hope that things get better for you in that time (hey, that's a year and a half from now, a lot can happen), and regardless of what happens I hope you make the right decision, whatever that means for you ❤️
thankyou so much for your kindness - you're right, a lot can happen. that's party why i chose a date so far in the future <3