brainwormz

brainwormz

Based cringelord
Jul 18, 2023
Today sucked. I got chewed out at work and misgendered all day. I hate being a trans. I'm getting written up again tomorrow for poor performance. This isn't worth it. I can't afford rent or food. It's bullshit. I'm not ready for a ctb attempt. I haven't got the method figured out yet but I'm about to be homeless so I feel like it's getting rusher. I missed a good opportunity today. But I'll kms in my own time. My friends are worried about me because I posted a photo of lines of crushed up Xanax ln. I think I'm just gonna ghost them it's better for everyone that way. Today I self harmed for the first time in 6 months. Never shd in a public bathroom before but it works. Fifty cuts wasn't enough. I let the intrusive thoughts have their way after that. I stabbed myself 7 times in the forearm with a Bic pen. It was kinda shocking how little it hurt. Im also to the point of financial self harm. I figure if I can't pay rent anyway I might as well eat good. Spent about $80 on food today even though my account is negative. Ig I need to figure out how to kms soon. I might give up on partial hanging and try slitting my arm at the spot they always put ivs and draw blood. Will that work?

• Hugs
Reactions: Sannti, Praestat_Mori, LoiteringClouds and 1 other person
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Wrld v trbl v sffr pain ,job thing v cruel also msgndr this rly cruel wrld all money sry sffr this, not know mthod

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, Sannti, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
To me it's really understandable just wishing to disappear, it's so horrible how people suffer like this all through no fault of their own, it's such a hellish world to me where people even have to fear homelessness. But anyway I wish you the best with your plans.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sannti and brainwormz
brainwormz

brainwormz

Based cringelord
Jul 18, 2023
I don't wanna create a new thread so I won't. Today was more of the same but worse. I wound us cutting myself in the bathroom again. I cut really fucking deep today. It won't stop bleeding. It's been seven hours since I cut and I'm still bleeding. I may actually need stitches

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: inaminute, LoiteringClouds and Sannti