• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

myaccount1104

Mar 16, 2023
it feels like i have nothing i dont have any friends it always feels like everyone hates me but im scared of what comes after death and that fear is whats keeping me from doing something like swb. how do i stop this fear

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, thewalkingdread, ViniTerrible and 2 others
Reuthry

Reuthry

I just want a way out.
Dec 16, 2023
I overcame that fear by telling myself "You are going to die anyway, no matter what you do. There is no escape." and saying this helped me.

Reactions: Umacon, Praestat_Mori, thewalkingdread and 2 others
cosmic_traveler

cosmic_traveler

Eternal Spirit Experiencing a Human Moment
Dec 23, 2023
it feels like i have nothing i dont have any friends it always feels like everyone hates me but im scared of what comes after death and that fear is whats keeping me from doing something like swb. how do i stop this fear
How do you know that life is the "on" portion and death is the "off" portion of your existence? Because your experience has taught you that once something dies it cannot come back. But what if you've actually got it backwards? What if this has all been a dream and you finally wake up on the other side?

What do you feel is waiting for you when you leave your body and mind behind?

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, myaccount1104 and divinemistress36
wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
me to i want to die so bad

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and myaccount1104
M

myaccount1104

Mar 16, 2023
How do you know that life is the "on" portion and death is the "off" portion of your existence? Because your experience has taught you that once something dies it cannot come back. But what if you've actually got it backwards? What if this has all been a dream and you finally wake up on the other side?

What do you feel is waiting for you when you leave your body and mind behind?
thats a really good way to think about it, thank you :)

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The way I see it there is no escaping death, we all have to cease existing anyway so I don't believe it should ever be something to fear. And I believe death to simply be nothing more than an eternal and dreamless sleep where all is finally forgotten about, in fact the thought of ceasing to exist is all that comforts me. What I fear is existing in this world filled with endless cruelty and suffering, the permanent absence of existence is all I see as desirable.

Reactions: LetMeSleep4Ever and myaccount1104