• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

Coffeehead

Oct 16, 2023
I have decided on a method (jumping from my 12foot apartment) and can CTB whenever...but I'm afraid. Some days are really good and I just feel like maybe if I hold on, but the second I get home I regret not jumping before. Any advice? Also, is my method possible, because I don't know how to overcome my SI...

• Hugs
Reactions: vampire2002, bridgegirl, swandive and 2 others
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Welcome to the forum.
I'm going by jumping too.
It's completely natural to be afraid and everyday is different.
Some days we feel more confident than others when it comes to CTB, yet ultimately we will always be frightened.
My plan is jumping from beachy head, a 530 feet drop.
I'm going to drink vodka until I'm drunk, but not too drunk so I dont know what I'm doing, and then blindfold myself before jumping.
I am thinking that the blindfold will help overcome survival instinct, because I won't see what's coming when I run towards the edge.

• Hugs
Reactions: vampire2002 and bridgegirl
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The jumping method sounds terrifying to me, I imagine that those who succedeed had access to a high enough place and were so determined to be free, I envy those people as now they are at peace. But anyway I certainly understand that it's dreadful feeling trapped here, it really should be much more straightforward to die.

Reactions: AncientSorrow
DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
All people are afraid of death. Choose another method.

Lookoutbelow

Lookoutbelow

Jump to it
Sep 14, 2023
Welcome to the forum.
Some days we feel more confident than others when it comes to CTB, yet ultimately we will always be frightened.
I'm going to drink vodka until I'm drunk, but not too drunk so I dont know what I'm doing, and then blindfold myself before jumping.
I am thinking that the blindfold will help overcome survival instinct, because I won't see what's coming when I run towards the edge.
To add to this, I am a jumper as well. My plan is to step off the outdoor elevator, run and hop a small railing 16 floors. No stopping to look down.

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and bridgegirl
bridgegirl

bridgegirl

life on the edge, I guess
Oct 16, 2023
Welcome to the forum.
Another one for jumping (guess that's obvious by my username). I never would've thought to get drunk first, that's not a bad idea. I don't think I could do a blindfold though, I need to see the end rushing at me. My drop I have planned out though isn't as far as yours.
The jumping method sounds terrifying to me, I imagine that those who succedeed had access to a high enough place and were so determined to be free, I envy those people as now they are at peace. But anyway I certainly understand that it's dreadful feeling trapped here, it really should be much more straightforward to die.
I used to think I could never do it that way, but it became very attractive to me.
To add to this, I am a jumper as well. My plan is to step off the outdoor elevator, run and hop a small railing 16 floors. No stopping to look down.
A lot of people do it quickly like that when they jump. I haven't reached that point yet anytime I've been on the ledge. I sit and agonize. It sucks and I'm a coward.

Last edited:
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
Lookoutbelow

Lookoutbelow

Jump to it
Sep 14, 2023
Another one for jumping (guess that's obvious by my username). I never would've thought to get drunk first, that's not a bad idea. I don't think I could do a blindfold though, I need to see the end rushing at me. My drop I have planned out though isn't as far as yours.

I used to think I could never do it that way, but it became very attractive to me.

A lot of people do it quickly like that when they jump. I haven't reached that point yet anytime I've been on the ledge. I sit and agonize. It sucks and I'm a coward.
Don't be to hard on yourself. We are all still here so, that means no matter what advice we give we haven't been able to follow through with it ourselves.....yet!

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE, bridgegirl and swandive
BlazingBob

BlazingBob

I'm still here b/c of my dogs
Oct 28, 2021
I don't have any advice. I'm scared too.

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and MatrixPrisoner
bridgegirl

bridgegirl

life on the edge, I guess
Oct 16, 2023
Don't be to hard on yourself. We are all still here so, that means no matter what advice we give we haven't been able to follow through with it ourselves.....yet!
I was very close last month. I can't get that day out of my head.

• Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE