• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Dante Alighieri

Dante Alighieri

🤓
Jun 12, 2023
I want to CTB like Ronnie mcnutt but idk if it is painfull.

PlasticFace

PlasticFace

My story is in my about me, if you'd like to know.
Feb 16, 2023
Is shooting yourself painful? Of course. I survived a gunshot to the head as an act of CTB and it has ruined my entire life. It's not common to fail this type of CTB but of course, shit happens.

• Love
Reactions: Aisley and Dante Alighieri
Dante Alighieri

Dante Alighieri

🤓
Jun 12, 2023
Is shooting yourself painful? Of course. I survived a gunshot to the head as an act of CTB and it has ruined my entire life. It's not common to fail this type of CTB but of course, shit happens.
But is it quick? Sorry for bothering you.

PlasticFace

PlasticFace

My story is in my about me, if you'd like to know.
Feb 16, 2023
But is it quick? Sorry for bothering you.
I can't say for sure how it'd feel if it actually killed you. I pretty much just blew the top right quadrant of my head off so It was excruciatingly painful. I was a kid and wasn't informed about any of this stuff.

Not sure about trying to replicate Ronnie. CTB via gun is one thing but traumatizing a whole audience of innocent people is another. Glad he's able to rest in peace, but not at the expense of the other people.

• Love
Reactions: Dante Alighieri and Aisley
MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
I want to CTB like Ronnie mcnutt but idk if it is painfull.
If it's a shotgun and you put the barrel in your mouth, you will feel pain for a split second maybe not even, then the walls are painted with crimson. As much as I wish to die, that's the last thing I want is for my family to walk in, and see my head completely gone

Reactions: Dante Alighieri