P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I want to cease existence. If I never existed at all I would not have to endure all this suffering. Life sucks. No motivation and no energy left. I just want to fall asleep and never wake up again. And summer is the worst time of the year for the CO method ... so it looks like I'm trapped here for some more time!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: loopdaloop, Sannti, todiefor and 8 others
J

josephk

Jun 19, 2023
I want to cease existence. If I never existed at all I would not have to endure all this suffering. Life sucks. No motivation and no energy left. I just want to fall asleep and never wake up again. And summer is the worst time of the year for the CO method ... so it looks like I'm trapped here for some more time
Feel the same way. Sending best wishes

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Sweet Tart, popcornheart, Praestat_Mori and 2 others
The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023
Yes, this existence sucks the life out of you. And having to wait for the right time to CTB just makes things even worse.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Sweet Tart, popcornheart, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
popcornheart

popcornheart

πš‹πšžπš›πšœπšπšœ πšžπš—πšπšŽπš› πš™πš›πšŽπšœπšœπšžπš›πšŽ
Dec 22, 2021
I too wish it was as simple as falling asleep and never waking. If only one could will themselves into the void.
I also recently came to terms with the fact that summer is not the optimal season for CO, too. I can't imagine having to make it through until the Fall or Winter. Ugh.

• Love
Reactions: loopdaloop, Praestat_Mori and Sweet Tart
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Never waking again certainly sounds so ideal to me as well, I've always wished for peaceful eternal sleep where I'm finally free from everything. I understand that it's so tiring feeling trapped here but anyway I wish you the best.

• Love
Reactions: loopdaloop, popcornheart and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I also recently came to terms with the fact that summer is not the optimal season for CO, too. I can't imagine having to make it through until the Fall or Winter. Ugh.
Yay! that still means still another 1/2 year to go.