I

indexmatica

life is too much
Oct 14, 2023
I know this is not something new, but I just wanted to vent about how unfair it is to want to end your own life and not be able to do it peacefully.
We are pushed to have a traumatic and painful death if you don't have the resources to get a peaceful method. My method is N or SN, but both are out of my reach. I am tired, I don't want to life anymore and I don't want to be here. I personally don't want a painful death, I want to go peacefully otherwise I would feel like I will never finally get any peace.

I want this to end, now, and it stresses me out that I can't change that reality. I would also like to tell someone, I even thought about telling my psychologist, but I don't want to risk being hospitalized again.

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, letmejoindeath and R_N
wildflowers1996

wildflowers1996

Arcanist
Oct 14, 2023
I'm in the same situation struggling so much with finding a peaceful method it's so frustrating and upsetting the idea of being able to ctb is the only thing keeping me sane atm but I am scared I'll never be able to obtain the things I need and am getting more and more distressed

I wish you didn't feel the need to ctb at all - I wish I had a magic way of taking away your pain so you could live a happy life; I hope that whatever happens you find peace and the suffering stops :( I'm so sorry you're going through this

• Hugs
Reactions: indexmatica
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's just so horrible how we cannot easily leave this existence in peace, I really hate how this society is so anti-suicide, it's beyond cruel how suicide is purposely made so difficult despite the fact that at least for me death is the only relief. It really would be so relieving if we could all have the option to just peacefully leave this existence, but anyway I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for.

Reactions: sserafim