• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

kinderbueno

kinderbueno

Waiting at the bus stop
Jun 22, 2024
I can't escape my mind I'm always filled with the urge to just die. Even when I'm asleep I get nightmares because my mind loves to torture me and I cant stop it. Yes, I've tried breathing exercises, meditation and all that but it feels like nothing works. I'm a slave to my thoughts and feelings. I wish I could just fly to Peru and get N, it's so hard to exist. I'll never be good enough for society, no matter how much I try to change myself and pretend to be neurotypical, everything is just exhausting. This world is going to shit anyways, there's no point in living

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: kunikuzushi, pthnrdnojvsc, cowboypants and 8 others
samdocheon

samdocheon

Optimists are wrong
Jul 28, 2024
Music and series helped me these days during this waiting time to escape a little to my throughts.

• Love
Reactions: kinderbueno
cowboypants

cowboypants

from farm to fork
May 7, 2024
If it's too intolerable I'd suggest getting on meds atleast life would be somewhat manageable. I feel it's a temporary thing as it has its own issues.

DM me anytime if you want someone to talk to kinder ;)

• Love
Reactions: divinemistress36 and kinderbueno
GuessWhosBack

GuessWhosBack

If you have doubts, reach out. Here to listen.
Jul 15, 2024
I frankly can't wait for these months to pass so that I can die in peace! I relate with this so much. I sometimes try to give some advice to people on here in case their situation is temporary and fixable. It often is. But even doing this sucks because I know mine isn't.

I can't order SN without risking getting caught, at least not until next year. Even then it might be risky. If jumping proves too difficult I will just book a flight to Peru.

There is point in living so long as your life can permit it. We're not in fully blown post-apocalyptic technocracy yet.

• Love
Reactions: divinemistress36 and kinderbueno
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I certainly understand it's so torturous and dreadful suffering in this existence, I also just wish for Nembutal, for me personally it'd be such a relief to just die so painlessly. But anyway best wishes.

• Love
kinderbueno

kinderbueno

Waiting at the bus stop
Jun 22, 2024
Music and series helped me these days during this waiting time to escape a little to my throughts.
I have no motivation to watch series. I have adhd too which means my brain loves procrastinating. I wish I had enough determination to tell my mind to shut up and let me focus on something so that I can forget about my pain
If it's too intolerable I'd suggest getting on meds atleast life would be somewhat manageable. I feel it's a temporary thing as it has its own issues.

DM me anytime if you want someone to talk to kinder ;)
Thank you so much for the offer I love talking to you in the chat rooms I'll definitely DM you :)
I'll try and see if I can get meds
There is point in living so long as your life can permit it. We're not in fully blown post-apocalyptic technocracy yet.
I can live but it's unbearable because my mind hates me. I've tried recovery before, I've had counselling before and it didn't help
I certainly understand it's so torturous and dreadful suffering in this existence, I also just wish for Nembutal, for me personally it'd be such a relief to just die so painlessly. But anyway best wishes.
Thank you for the kind words :)

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: GuessWhosBack
Abhorrence2

Abhorrence2

May 5, 2024
Me too i can't cope with the fact that i'm ugly and mentally ill, and since looks are the only thing that matter in life i have no hope.

• Love
ThatGuyOverThere

ThatGuyOverThere

David Benatar Enjoyer
Apr 25, 2024
Same, there isn't much I can really do though, I just Sit in my dark room alone and listen to music, so that time passes by quicker, The date I set for my CTB can't get here any sooner.