• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

SpecialK

SpecialK

Student
Apr 15, 2019
I'm so fucking pissed and tired. I don't feel at my place no matter where i am.

I just wanna cry, scream my rage and pain. It hurt so bad in my chest and feel empty and cold at the same time.

I have on me, vyvanse, Zoloft, some Seroquel, a lot of benadryl, some spare cash (1K$+)

How can I fucking die?! Any help with what I have right now?

In the metro earlier I was imagining myself jumping in front. But that shit is too scary.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Allpainnogain, Ivenocare, Lifeisatrap and 10 others
JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018

I just wanna cry, scream my rage and pain. It hurt so bad in my chest and feel empty and cold at the same time.

I have on me, vyvanse, Zoloft, some Seroquel, a lot of benadryl, some spare cash (1K$+)

In the metro earlier I was imagining myself jumping in front. But that shit is too scary.
SSRIs aren't likely to cause death. You'll just be in a lot of pain and have to rush yourself to the hospital. You could try buying SN or N, if you can wait. There's plenty of information in the PPeH: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/the-peaceful-pill-ehandbook-march-24-2019-revision.14416/

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, 21Neberg, TheDevilsAngel and 1 other person
SpecialK

SpecialK

Student
Apr 15, 2019
Anything that is sold in store to easy ctb?

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Anything that is sold in store to easy ctb?

I gather in some parts of the world it's easier than in others. The rest of us have to order various things and wait for delivery, or go with full-suspension or jumping from great height ... Or co. Maybe you can get a co generator quickly? You can read about them in the PPH that Jaded Grey gave you the link to.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, 21Neberg and Halo13
omoidarui

omoidarui

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Apr 30, 2019
i've heard of Benadryl overdose just causing bad trips so probably rule that out

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and Halo13
H

hamednova

I did it for the lulzs
Apr 22, 2019

1000$ united states dollars is a lot of money, you have plenty of options.
1: sodium nitrite 15g can be had for has little as 15usd. Cheap way to go
2: Shotgun 12ga depends on your state
3: Nembutal best way to go but costly and hard to obtain. 500-900 usd$

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Yaalya and Halo13
H

Hermione

Apr 28, 2019
I can't be much help figuring out how best you could ctb right now....but my heart goes out to you for the pain you must be in. At least you know you have kindered spirits here who understand. Keep writing x

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and HaleyWayMCR
F

fisil

Arcanist
Mar 9, 2019
Nembual just download ppeh abd read the megathread n from a with over 1000 you can order twice if you dont receive you package. Good luck

SpecialK

SpecialK

Student
Apr 15, 2019
I gather in some parts of the world it's easier than in others. The rest of us have to order various things and wait for delivery, or go with full-suspension or jumping from great height ... Or co. Maybe you can get a co generator quickly? You can read about them in the PPH that Jaded Grey gave you the link to.

Can't download it for some reasons. Idk why. What's a co generator and how it's used in this situation? What's the price?

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I'm sorry, I can't access the book on my phone. Let me try the search engine
@SpecialK, if you use this site's search gizmo to find the term generator, you'll see a bunch of threads about it, for example this one:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/portable-gas-generator-co.8720/

Hope that helps

Last edited: