• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

VampQueen

VampQueen

Ace of Hearts
Feb 6, 2024
I just got a new job and I feel hopeful on what's to come in the future. I feel somewhat confident on being able to hold a job now that I'm medicated and seeing a therapist who does shit outside the box.

Today was my first day and holy hell I'm exhausted. I think I understand why "normal" people don't fixate on suicidal ideation. It's because they're too tired from working. Work has got me so exhausted that my brain cannot concentrate on anything. My brain is fried and the only thing my body wants to do is shut down. I can't even think about suicide because im so fried. I remember this feeling. This feeling is freeing yet physically taxing on my body. Either I don't work and my brain is fixated and stuck on suicide, thinking of a new way of suicide every second of the day -that's 86,400 ways of committing suicide- Or I do work and my brain cannot even comprehend what 1+1 is, let alone calculating 8-thousand + ways to die.

And before anything ask "whats normal?" "There is no such thing as normal" "I don't think of broken brains and healthy ones" Normalcy to me is not bring fixated with death, actually being able to enjoy life, enjoy the presence of family, friends and nature. Being able to take a breather from my chaotic brain and fucked up neurotransmitters. That's normalcy to me.

Reactions: lemonbunny
lemonbunny

lemonbunny

daydreaming the pain away ☆.。.:*・°
Sep 9, 2023
im happy that ur making progress. tbh my dream is to be so busy with meaningful things that i dont have time for thinking about suicide, even if it's just from being tired. so this sounds pretty nice to me

Reactions: VampQueen
VampQueen

VampQueen

Ace of Hearts
Feb 6, 2024
im happy that ur making progress. tbh my dream is to be so busy with meaningful things that i dont have time for thinking about suicide, even if it's just from being tired. so this sounds pretty nice to me
Yeah, I'm ending the night on InuYasha and Clash of Clans. A good way to end the night. I fucking love InuYasha

Reactions: Eternal Eyes and lemonbunny
Arahant

Arahant

Student
Jun 15, 2024
Am glad on your behalf.

Is there a sense of purpose, community or contribution to your work, or is it only exhaustion that is improving your general state?