pipelinepumpkin

pipelinepumpkin

the walk home is quiet
Feb 13, 2022
I tried. I ditched out of school, I took the bus to the shopping centre, I went and bought cable cutters, I sat on top of that roof for over an hour trying to get through the safety netting, and I just couldn't do it, I couldn't get through. I wanted to, I still want to, I want to so badly, I'm so tired. Everyone keeps talking to me about jobs and flats and lives and the future, I don't want the future! I didn't even want to reach my 16th birthday and then I did, I didn't want to be 18 either, I just wanna go. I'm so tried, and it's gonna be like this for the rest of my life, its never gonna stop. I can't even think about my girlfriend, she keeps talking about how she never wants to leave me, and how she cant wait till we're older and can be together, and how we're gonna work when she moves for uni, and i dont want that! i dont want the future, i dont fucking want it, and the only reason im still here at all is because i cant use cable cutters properly! i just want it to stop, i just want it to stop. People are acting like i had a change of heart because im still here, like i suddenly found a reason to keep going, but the only reason i came down is because it became apparent that jumping off wasn't a viable option. im just so tired

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat and porhtna
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry you are in this situation. This life can be so depressing. I understand that it can be hard to carry on when you are tired of everything. I know that it can be awful when everything seems hopeless. I wish you the best in whatever happens.

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat
pipelinepumpkin

pipelinepumpkin

the walk home is quiet
Feb 13, 2022
I'm sorry you are in this situation. This life can be so depressing. I understand that it can be hard to carry on when you are tired of everything. I know that it can be awful when everything seems hopeless. I wish you the best in whatever happens.
thank you

• Hugs
porhtna

porhtna

bad rng.
Dec 1, 2021
I don't dare to say I understand how you feel or the situation you are in, but I share your sentiment of not wanting the future. Whenever I try to look into the "future" I just see a void, a blank nothingness. I have no motivation to make anything out of that nothingness and just want everything to stop now most of the time... I wish things go well for you and whatever you decide is valid.

• Love