Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

..........yeah.......ok not the same as actual screaming......i was hopeful

i told him and now all i want to do is cry and go to my rope and die. before anyone asks. its on the other side of town

• Hugs
Reactions: KleinerWolf, death137, lonelymountaingirl and 4 others
ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
I'm confused

Reactions: death137 and allym101
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
I'm confused
Like I tagged it's just a vent that I couldn't physically do so I was hopeful this would help. Not really. Anyway context (which I know my content typically doesn't say much. I'm just not good at talking. But if someone asks a question I can answer. Idk I'm weird lol) I told my friend that I don't want to be in a relationship with 1 person basically. not random people. Not an open relationship. Just 2 people that care about me and I care for back. Anyway now I feel like shit for ever saying anything. Nothing's going to get fixed. I should have kept my struggle internal.

Also if you go through my threads you'll find references to it in the past. Just general "a problem I can't talk about stuff" telling him last night was the first time I ever voiced the thought and I never should have.

• Hugs
Reactions: KleinerWolf