• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
the urge to self harm has been here for a long time, several months at this point. i'm tired of fighting it off, and with quarantine i just need to do it to cope. i'm almost 2 years clean but i just need the release. obviously if i do i won't tell anyone, but i also don't want to start lying again. would it be bad to start again? especially knowing it would probably lead to a full on relapse?

a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
How did you self harm?

Could you do something as an alternative, that hurts but doesn't do damage, like running up a hill until you puke?

Reactions: Sensei
willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
How did you self harm?

Could you do something as an alternative, that hurts but doesn't do damage, like running up a hill until you puke?
i used to cut and scratch, and i'm really craving cuts right now

• Aww..
Reactions: LMLN
a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
i used to cut and scratch, and i'm really craving cuts right now
Could you try something like this? Running, or maybe eating something very hot? Taking a cold shower?
Smelling mustard or wasabi, putting icecubes in your mouth or your hands?

Sorry I have no experience with self harm, just some ideas.

Reactions: Sensei