• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

• Twitter/X is a shitty platform that no one should ever use: Read More here
SadLad

SadLad

Feb 9, 2024
I just can't take the pain anymore guys. I don't want to die but I just can't keep fighting anymore. I'm fighting a battle of so many fronts. I suffer from Body Dysmorphia which just consumes me. I need out. Maybe if I only had one fixation I'd be able to cope better but I can't. I have 2 days off work this week, hopefully I'll muster up the courage to hang myself since I haven't been able to get a SN source.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ash, Jorms_McGander, marchshift and 6 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
That must be really awful what you are going through but anyway best wishes, I hope that you find freedom from your suffering.

B

betternever2havbeen

Elementalist
Jun 19, 2022
Don't do it if it's not what you really want. Have you had any help for your body dysmorphia?

SadLad

SadLad

Feb 9, 2024
Don't do it if it's not what you really want. Have you had any help for your body dysmorphia?
The only thing that will likely help me is risking cosmetic surgery procedures, which quite frankly I don't think I'm mentally stable enough to get.

• Hugs
Reactions: betternever2havbeen
J

Jorms_McGander

Arcanist
Oct 17, 2023

BDD is a strong counter-indication for cosmetic procedures. Not only does data suggest it will not help with your symptoms, but it may actually aggravate your condition. This may be a triggering read for you, so be careful. It is going to discuss the symptoms of BDD and it discusses very extreme cases.

However, it is good clinical information. I strongly suggest you address the problem from a psychological angle first, as is indicated by the wisdom and experience of medical practice.

I am so sorry you are struggling with BDD. I hope you find peace from your struggles, if you CTB or if you don't.

Reactions: betternever2havbeen