Knight Artorias

Knight Artorias

Carter
Dec 3, 2018
I'm just at my breaking point. I don't want to do this anymore. I'm going to wait until 9:00 PM and then I'm going to find pills to OD on. Anyone know a brand that can get the job done? I'd rather make sure I'm not alive after downing the hole bottle. I don't care about a load of pain. I just don't want to end up brain dead or without my kidney's in a hospital.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap, Dead_Inside and 2 others
Boxoftools

Boxoftools

Dec 4, 2018
I'm going to find pills to OD on.
If that's your method of choice please don't just choose the pills because its what you had lying around, not only will it not work but its a good way to wind up locked in a building with someone checking on you every 10 minutes. I'm not a good person to give you advice on what to OD on because honestly, I've always thought it wasn't worth the risk of failure.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap, Mylifeispointless and 9 others
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
You can't really OD on a single bottle of (OTC) pills without some lethal combination of meds + booze that is usually found out by accident rather than intentionally. Please slow down and think things through a little more. All you will do is wind up in agony and in hospital.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap, Mylifeispointless and 11 others
Boxoftools

Boxoftools

Dec 4, 2018
@Angst Filled Fuck Up I beat you to it :)

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap, Deafsn0w and 2 others
Mynameisnotimportant

Mynameisnotimportant

3 years recovered. SS Vetran
Aug 21, 2018
I'm going tonight also. If you have no other option than this, use tylonal. I overdosed on only 6 500mg tablets

Reactions: FailureGirl, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and 5 others
ReadyasEver

ReadyasEver

Elementalist
Dec 6, 2018
No! You have a slim chance of CTB on Tylenol and a great chance of doing some significant and painful damage to yourself. It destroys your liver and that is a horrid and painful way to go even if you do succeed.

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap, Mylifeispointless and 9 others
T

TheLastStraw

May 10, 2018
It sounds to me like your doing this "in the moment"

I would highly suggest planning this out better, I know you feel bad but your better off waiting and coming up the a 100% success rate plan than swallowing whatever pills you find, what you are planning on had a pretty high chance at failure

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap, Mylifeispointless and 3 others
bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
Dont-Do-It-Kid-President.gif

If you are going to do any type of method that involves ingesting something orally it better be nembutal. Don't you dare do random sleeping pills or some shit. I know you are desperate but you have to do this right. The difference could literally be a peaceful quick death or a slow death of you living until you're 80 years old in a hospital bed hooked up to machines while nurses wipe your shitty ass every day that you can't wipe yourself. If the problem is money then find a method that does not cost as much as nembutal or save your money and buy it.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap, Mylifeispointless and 8 others
HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
tylenol is what my sister attempted with and ended up just getting her stomach pumped+charcoal down her throat. it wasn't easy to spectate. she's fortunate she barely had any liver damage done.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and Salvacion
AhG

AhG

La vie est tout sauf un rêve
Jan 24, 2019
Well I've thought about quick possible ways, like going out to the HW and jumping in front of a semi, but it's not as easy as it sounds. I've tried it and my SI kicked in. I tried while drunk and got public intox. Either way, plan it out.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap
AveryConure

AveryConure

Some idiot
May 11, 2018
I OD'd on about 200 pills of Tylenol.

I'm still alive and the charcoal and projectile vomiting wasn't worth it. There are better ways.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap, Mylifeispointless and 2 others
Dead_Inside

Dead_Inside

Wizard
Jul 2, 2018
I sympathize completely. Having no good way out but feeling that desperate need to leave.... It's the worst part of suicidal feelings. I am terrified of falling but.... I drive over this overpass on my way to work - and a person jumped from it about 7 months ago and died.... I give it real thought. I only have to be scared for a couple seconds right? But see that is a dangerous path- and so is "just taking some pills". Hey- and no shit people have made it work. You are in real danger if you take a whole Walmart Special of aspirin or any other pain pill. You will need to keep away from an ED or another person for a few days while it begins to disrupt your organs. Then yes, you will be past salvation and a few more days you will be gone. There is always hanging? I suck at getting it right but if you don't care about marks and you have some time .... people seem to do it in jail and prison fairly quickly.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap, Mylifeispointless and 1 other person