• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Dumbass

Dumbass

Jun 4, 2019
not a goodbye thread because my attempts have never worked prior so i don't want to appeal to get my account back if it fails. i don't know i just want to say it somewhere. it feels weird i'm not even excited like a lot of my prior attempts, the feeling in my chest is so dull

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: lunar echo, Praestat_Mori, Ash and 2 others
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
i know its a selfish and not too certain method but im going by train
I know you'll get it from others, but no judgment here. I'll just say I think it's risky. It's not out of the realm of possibility to be only deflected off the train (if you're planning to use the "jump in front of" method), and only end up seriously hurt, but not killed. It can happen. The other train way is decapitation by laying your neck on the tracks, but that takes an enormous amount of discipline and fortitude. I hope you really think things through with this method regarding the risk of being unsuccessful and, if you go through with it, I hope you plan it out as best you can so you'll have the greatest chance of success for yourself.

Dumbass

Dumbass

Jun 4, 2019
I know you'll get it from others, but no judgment here. I'll just say I think it's risky. It's not out of the realm of possibility to be only deflected off the train (if you're planning to use the "jump in front of" method), and only end up seriously hurt, but not killed. It can happen. The other train way is decapitation by laying your neck on the tracks, but that takes an enormous amount of discipline and fortitude. I hope you really think things through with this method regarding the risk of being unsuccessful and, if you go through with it, I hope you plan it out as best you can so you'll have the greatest chance of success for yourself.
thank you! i have tracks right next to my house so i'm either going to sit on them or do the neck thing, i have done this before but the last time i had enough willpower to sit through was four years ago and no trains passed for 5 hours šŸ„² i think i have enough willpower this time and am bringing distractions since i can't really access sleep-inducing stuff but i will try to make myself pass out via hyperventilation so i have less of a chance of getting up when i hear a train! though i don't know if i'm able to do that properly. thank you so much, i really appreciate it!

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Iloveher

Iloveher

Jul 17, 2024
Hi. I am new here and am strongly considering suicide too. But it really makes me sad to hear that you are going to do it , even though I do not know you, but of course it is your choice , nobody else's but yours. I do hope you take the best decision and will find peace somehow.
Sorry if I havent contributed to your thread but I just read it and I felt like leaving a comment , be strong

Dumbass

Dumbass

Jun 4, 2019
Hi. I am new here and am strongly considering suicide too. But it really makes me sad to hear that you are going to do it , even though I do not know you, but of course it is your choice , nobody else's but yours. I do hope you take the best decision and will find peace somehow.
Sorry if I havent contributed to your thread but I just read it and I felt like leaving a comment , be strong
thank you so much! i get what you mean, i've felt the same when seeing goodbye threads or crossed out accounts on here haha, its such an odd feeling! thank you. i hope the same to you, i really appreciate it :]

Reactions: Iloveher
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I hope you make the right decisions for you. Good luck with whatever you decide to do and I hope you find peace.

Dumbass

Dumbass

Jun 4, 2019
not a goodbye thread because my attempts have never worked prior so i don't want to appeal to get my account back if it fails. i don't know i just want to say it somewhere. it feels weird i'm not even excited like a lot of my prior attempts, the feeling in my chest is so dull
unsure if i can edit posts but either way i dont know how to do it on mobile: i am alive and ended up going with my friend to a comic book store after waiting for a few hours. i feel better knowing i am able to do it but i feel shitty for the fact that i am alive LOL. its okay. i'll rest some day and i guess this is why it wasnt a goodbye thread.