I

idonntseethepoint

Jun 28, 2021
I've been battling with suicidal thoughts for over a year at this point. Had several attempts this time last year. Tried super hard to recover but stuck and can't move past it.

I know on the surface my life looks perfect. I have a good job, good friends, live in a vibrant city. But I know deep down that I will never get married, never have kids, never do any of the normal things people do. And I don't want to wait around and watch everyone else have it except me.

I know everyone will be shocked and say empty things like "what a waste" when I do it, but I don't want to carry on like this anymore. Tonight might be the night, finally.

• Hugs
Reactions: Trezzohno, Dead Meat, Journeytoletgo and 1 other person
September5th

September5th

You can get better. But the choice is always ours.
May 17, 2022
I get you. It's even worse when you know you fucked up your only change...
In any case, think about it. Give yourself some time and of that's what you actually want, good journey. We'll be here for you.

Weebster

Weebster

Everyone is alone. Everyone is empty.
Mar 11, 2022
But this site is fun and the only real thing worth living for.

E

Endtimes1

Student
Jan 15, 2022
I've been battling with suicidal thoughts for over a year at this point. Had several attempts this time last year. Tried super hard to recover but stuck and can't move past it.

I know on the surface my life looks perfect. I have a good job, good friends, live in a vibrant city. But I know deep down that I will never get married, never have kids, never do any of the normal things people do. And I don't want to wait around and watch everyone else have it except me.

I know everyone will be shocked and say empty things like "what a waste" when I do it, but I don't want to carry on like this anymore. Tonight might be the night, finally.
I read one of your other threads and I really don't think you should CTB.

Start lifting and working out in general, do cool things with your friends and find something you really like in life.

If you improve your physical fitness and your economic and social situation your chance of finding a partner increase dramatically.

Getting used to talking with girls and getting used to getting rejected is the basics for success. When you stop caring as much as before, but still trying, this is when you'll get what you want.

Last edited:
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry that it has come to this point for you. I understand that it is hard to carry on living when everything feels so hopeless. I wish you relief from suffering in whatever you decide to do.

N

NG_Kasumi

Jun 22, 2021

Wishing you a good luck. All of us here knows how we all want a successful escape. Peace ✌.

Reactions: Niirvana