carseatheadrest_223

carseatheadrest_223

miss him
Aug 27, 2023
hello! i am woe. i've been going through a real rough patch lately. i broke up with my boyfreind a couple months ago, and i dated someone else. i regret it immensely and now my og boyfreind won't come back with me. he cheated on me a year before we broke up, which is why i was angry enough to hurt him in such a way. all my friends told me to break up with him, so now i'm just all alone! truly alone! so, i was looking to see if anyone would like to talk !! i've been thinking about CTB, especially with how lonely i feel, and right now it just brought me so much happiness to think of it. so, i think i would like to do that! let me know guys!! :D

MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
I'd rather be alone than be with a cheater. That tops the list of the worst things you could to someone IMO.

compositionheart

compositionheart

Sep 12, 2023
I can honestly relate, my girlfriend broke up with me recently. And whilst I've always thought about CTB,even from a young age, the breakup has left me feeling more despondent then ever. Finding this site and joining and finding like minded folk has been a breath of fresh air. The thought of loneliness and potentially more heartache going forwards has left me fining that seriously considering CTB is leaving me with a sense of calm and relief.

G

garrypallister99

Aug 20, 2023
hello! i am woe. i've been going through a real rough patch lately. i broke up with my boyfreind a couple months ago, and i dated someone else. i regret it immensely and now my og boyfreind won't come back with me. he cheated on me a year before we broke up, which is why i was angry enough to hurt him in such a way. all my friends told me to break up with him, so now i'm just all alone! truly alone! so, i was looking to see if anyone would like to talk !! i've been thinking about CTB, especially with how lonely i feel, and right now it just brought me so much happiness to think of it. so, i think i would like to do that! let me know guys!! :D
Sorry to hear about all of that, but I don't think you should
CTB unless you are 100% sure that it's what you want. But of course, your life, your choice. I wish you the best