• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
I've been practising trying to find my sweet spot by just pressing into my neck using my fingers. I tilt my head up to expose my neck, press against the two pulses on either side of my windpipe and I'm unable to pass out. Maybe I'm not pressing hard enough?
There's a little head pressure but not like the pressure you get when compressing jugular veins during practicing partial. If I'm standing, I start to sway a little and I start feeling light headed. There's also ringing in my ear but my vision isn't going black. Just wondering if I'm sort of on the right track.

• Love
Reactions: the-eternal
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Jul 9, 2020
I doubt if anyone would give you advice like that.
im just wondering if what other people feel what they press there sweet spot and they're able to pass out from doing that

A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
I found my sweet spot, but i cannot black out using just my hands and fingers. Only ligature and some of my body weight works to blackout.

I feel no pressure in head when i do it right, and i can breathe normaly. Before i pass out thete is that weird woozy feeling. Nothing goes black slowly. One moment im awake, next second im out. No pain at all either.

Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Jul 9, 2020
I found my sweet spot, but i cannot black out using just my hands and fingers. Only ligature and some of my body weight works to blackout.

I feel no pressure in head when i do it right, and i can breathe normaly. Before i pass out thete is that weird woozy feeling. Nothing goes black slowly. One moment im awake, next second im out. No pain at all either.

where do you place your ligature around your neck? You don't have to answer but is there a reason you haven't ctb yet seeing as partial seems to work for you

A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
where do you place your ligature around your neck? You don't have to answer but is there a reason you haven't ctb yet seeing as partial seems to work for you
Partial hanging is a failure. I cant succeed with feet on ground. Rope goes low on my neck to black out, nowhere else works.

Finding sweetspot is easy part of partial

Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Jul 9, 2020
Partial hanging is a failure. I cant succeed with feet on ground. Rope goes low on my neck to black out, nowhere else works.

Finding sweetspot is easy part of partial
I wish it was easier. I might try with the rope lower on my neck see if that does anything for me.