blank_slab

blank_slab

Crazy crazed person
May 17, 2023
hey been a hot minute since I've posted but while I was gone one new big thing happened I got a partner someone who seems to love me and I do feel happiness more often now but whenever I dont feel these bursts of joy I often wonder if I'm just going to mess this up and if I do decide I can't take life anymore what will I do because I'm scared to hurt them because I want them to be happy no matter what I'm writing this late at night for me so my thoughts are kinda scrambled I'm running of two dr peppers right now but the long story short is that I'm excited to feel loved but I'm scared I don't deserve this and I'm worried I'm going to mess it up but if I do mess this up will I even feel bad because as I've posted about before I sometimes don't feel for things some others might I think im screwed up in the head but anyway again I'm just scared of what the future has in store for me because I don't want to mess this up this is the only thing I have going in my life right now anyway yeah sorry for the long read I hope no one wastes their time trying to piece together my scrambled thoughts

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep, feder and Huntfish34
feder

feder

I'm more scarred more scarred than my wrist is.
Apr 13, 2023
Congratulations on finding someone who truly cares about you, that's really hard to do these days. Being worried about the future is normal, when we find something that makes us happy we get scared we might lose it.
The important thing is to communicate your thoughts and fears with your partner. Share your vulnerabilities, and let them be a source of support for you. The fact that you are with them already means you do deserve to be loved. As cliché as that sounds, try to not worry about the future and live in the moment, feel the happiness whenever you can. Hope everything is going to be fine and you will feel more secure soon.

P.S. I really like you pfp btw, seen this pic a couple times and always thought it was funny.

• Love
Reactions: blank_slab
blank_slab

blank_slab

Crazy crazed person
May 17, 2023
Congratulations on finding someone who truly cares about you, that's really hard to do these days. Being worried about the future is normal, when we find something that makes us happy we get scared we might lose it.
The important thing is to communicate your thoughts and fears with your partner. Share your vulnerabilities, and let them be a source of support for you. The fact that you are with them already means you do deserve to be loved. As cliché as that sounds, try to not worry about the future and live in the moment, feel the happiness whenever you can. Hope everything is going to be fine and you will feel more secure soon.

P.S. I really like you pfp btw, seen this pic a couple times and always thought it was funny.
Thanks a lot reading that actually cleared my head a lot for the past couple of days i've been questioning if i should just break up with them so i cant make a mistake but you're right i should just live in the moment instead of worrying about the future its funny because normally i'm the hippie dude telling my buds to enjoy the now but here i am having someone else tell me the things i've always lived by but yet it helps knowing some person out there is willing to just give me support even if they dont know me it really makes me happy that people can still be kind
P.S. thanks about the pfp i absolutely love this image it always makes me laugh and i think thats my goal for putting it as my pfp here just so hopefully someone can get a chuckle out of it

• Hugs
Reactions: feder