U

ultrasharpy123456

Wizard
Aug 18, 2022
I dropped out of community college and got F's in my art classes. It just dawned upon me that my mom signed me up for art classes: 1 was photography and the other was comic drawing. And I dropped out of the classes in 2014. And I wonder why.

I was afraid I wouldn't be able to pay for the materials needed and I dropped out but... why didn't I just ask my mom for help? I just finished working at an internship, I had some money and could've used that to pay for some of the materials or my mom could've helped me pay for my materials.

I wish I had better self-control and I wouldn't have ruined my life. I could've been some kind of mega freelance digital artist by now working for some company and that just sounds awesome but instead I let my greed and my fear get the better of me. And it's not like it's too late.

I'm 27 years old. I still have time to fix my life. I just wish I did it earlier and I wouldn't have done the horrible things I did in my life. And also I would've been a much different person by now.

• Love
Reactions: runningdownthathill