• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

depthss

depthss

322 days 🪦
Dec 12, 2023
I've been hanging out with the same person for a couple days now, and it really stresses me out, I keep overthinking the smallest, most minute things which make me feel like they hate me, and I'm extremely caught up worrying how long this friendship will last, and how long it'll take me to ruin it.
I feel like I already have, but that might just be in my head, friendships just feel like more trouble than they're worth. Should I just go back to being by myself?

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: cetacea, Rocinante and fleetingnight
AbsentMindedHuman

AbsentMindedHuman

One day, ill be free
Apr 25, 2024
I only have a few friendships and most are like this. You know they are true friends when they reach out after a a long period of silence. I dont deserve them but for some reason they reach out to me to keep me around. No amount of ghosting or isolating has deterred them from our friendship. Its a struggle. I am also an introvert so I dont really go out of my way to make friends or hang out with them, and only hang out when asked. Extroverts dont get enough credit for how much they care for others.

• Love
Reactions: nyul, cetacea and Rocinante
katara

katara

tired all the time
Mar 17, 2022
If i had people like that in my life i'd just let them know the truth, if it's a struggle for you to keep contact, let your friends know. I've had people randomly ignore me for no reason and gave no explanation. I get ignored even when I've spend months thinking I actually had a friend. So what I'm saying is, just be honest. I think people appreciate that, i wish people were like that with me but i end up randomly getting unfriended or ignored and then unfriended so.. ya. I would have preferred if these people just told me they weren't interested in talking anymore before unfriending me.

F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
I have no friends because I'm a miserable prick. So I can't blame anyone but me. I hate most folks anyway so it's probably for the better.

Reactions: divinemistress36