• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

thanatos444

Jul 4, 2024
On the surface, my life looks quite good: respectable middle-class job, caring spouse, two lovely children. But I feel stuck in a life that I'm too tired to continue.

Work-wise, I'm no longer enthusiastic about my job (having suffered a work-precipitated breakdown in February); every time I think about returning to work I get panic attacks. But the nature of my job is such that I can't even begin to imagine how I might make a career pivot work.

Family-wise I just don't have the energy to keep up with my children. I don't understand my eldest when they act up, and my youngest (a toddler) frustrates me to no end.

To cap it all off, I feel utterly isolated. I moved to the town I currently live in shortly before COVID, and haven't had the chance to make any friends locally apart from through work. I've drifted apart from older friends due to various circumstances, to the point where I don't really talk to them any longer.

I've been living with depression since my teens (if not earlier), and have had multiple depressive episodes over the last decade. But (as I've said elsewhere on SaSu) this one feels different. My February breakdown led to my first hospitalisation, and months later I'm still not recovered. I really don't know if I have the strength to continue.

• Hugs
Reactions: kyhoti
kyhoti

kyhoti

Student
May 27, 2024
I feel this. Sounds like the life I had. Lost all of it through apathy and poor choices. All you can do is your level-headed best, and leave the results up to your Higher Power. May you find the peace and clarity you seek.

• Hugs
Reactions: thanatos444
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry that you suffer, it must be really tiring feeling so stuck in that situation. But anyway best wishes.