P

PaYo

Experienced
Jul 28, 2018
Are you suicidal? Do you want to die and leave it all? Buy a cat! While you sleeping he will jump at you and choke you to death! No joking. But you will have a loyal friend whos always hungry. At least even if youll do it. Hell eat you body and no one will find you. Get a cat. Best friend you can have.

Disclaymer. Cats minimaluze depression and cause happy mood. After taking a cat you wont have a time to consider suicide. You will be watching smurf with him and bag of popcorn

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Notwinnernotawin, FusRohDracarys, BaconCheeseburger and 14 others
C

Cupcake

Student
Apr 8, 2018
Are you suicidal? Do you want to die and leave it all? Buy a cat! While you sleeping he will jump at you and choke you to death! No joking. But you will have a loyal friend whos always hungry. At least even if youll do it. Hell eat you body and no one will find you. Get a cat. Best friend you can have.

Disclaymer. Cats minimaluze depression and cause happy mood. After taking a cat you wont have a time to consider suicide. You will be watching smurf with him and bag of popcorn
LOL! I love your dark humor!

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and mesohappy
A

andy69

Experienced
May 23, 2019
My cat is the only thing keeping me alive.

• Hugs
Reactions: FusRohDracarys, TimeTheTaleWereTold, Sensei and 3 others
mesohappy

mesohappy

Cat piss sammich??
Jan 10, 2020
Theres so many strays in my neighborhood..No doubt I would be eaten pretty quickly if I CTB in the backyard and went undiscovered.I really don't mind the thought.No use letting perfectly good meat go to waste.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and PaYo
a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
Haha damn I love your posts.

Cat people are the only people I can trust

Reactions: TimeTheTaleWereTold, Sensei, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
P

PaYo

Experienced
Jul 28, 2018
Yeah mine too. And hope for love

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
C

ctbUniquectb

Pariah
Jan 7, 2020
I'm not sure how I feel about cats as therapy ever since I saw this one documentary about Wall Street ...

E

Epsilon0

Enlightened
Dec 28, 2019
I love cats as well.

But to be on the safe side one should get a hyena. Cats, being superior to all other animals, have aristocratic taste, so they will not eat a decomposing corpse. A hyena on the other hand will get the job done.

• Love
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, Myforevercharlie, TimeTheTaleWereTold and 4 others
C

ctbUniquectb

Pariah
Jan 7, 2020
(hyenas) will eat a decomposing corpse.
Thank you!

I can never bring myself to joke on threads like the one below. Eventually, I'm going to blurt out, "if you're so concerned about your fucking pets, then kill yourself naked, slathered in BBQ sauce!"
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/pets.32501/

Reactions: mesohappy and a.n.kirillov
mesohappy

mesohappy

Cat piss sammich??
Jan 10, 2020
I love cats as well.

But to be on the safe side one should get a hyena. Cats, being superior to all other animals, have aristocratic taste, so they will not eat a decomposing corpse. A hyena on the other hand will get the job done.
Kitty cats will only eat the tender choice portions like lips and cheeks,maybe earlobes.The hyena will strip your corpse and crunch through your bones..Better yet a bearded vulture.Those critters diets are 90% bone.They look pretty cool too.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Epsilon0 and Skathon
a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
It's funny how it offends people to think about their cat eating them after they die... it strips away their anthropomorphic illusions that their cat loves them and will grieve them the rest of its life :pfff:

Reactions: Sensei, Epsilon0, PaYo and 1 other person
lowres

lowres

Scum
Feb 9, 2019
all this talk of cats eating corpses and this is all i can think of

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018

I love cats. :heart::heart::heart: But I want to die more. I just don't want to have to leave one behind when I CTB.

• Hugs
Reactions: Matthias_k
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
It's funny how it offends people to think about their cat eating them after they die...

Well, they're survival experts. I don't mind at all that my cats might start eating my face if it takes longer than expected to find my body. I don't want them to starve.

(For the record: dogs do exatly the same thing.)

Reactions: FusRohDracarys, Myforevercharlie, not-2-b-the-answer and 2 others
a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
@PaYo when are we getting another cat post