Dreamlike Reality

Dreamlike Reality

Bedhead 💤
Nov 29, 2021
I could barely breathe up until a little while ago . . . I went home immediately and . . . just passed out to escape reality. I'm not panicking any more but I'm still terrified

I didn't think I'd see him again ever in my life, I thought he was gone, that's my own foolishness to blame.
I saw him in public. The same person who knocked on my window so many times, took pictures of my house, repeatedly called and texted me with hundreds of different phone numbers after I thought I had blocked him. He sexually harassed me when we properly met the first time before the stalking began, and I was so scared that one of those nights he would actually break into my house and assault me. I'm so scared that he's going to stalk me again. I don't know if he ever really quit or if I just stopped seeing the signs. He's the reason I'm so scared of every window in my house I can't take it I don't want to see him ever again It just cements the fact that I'm a fucking sexual object for everyone to have and play with however they want like I'm not a person. I don't know how many times people have talked about having sex with me like it's funny to them how scared I get.
It doesn't matter because when I'm finally dead they can have me all they want. I'll be gone. They can have me. I can't wait to finally fucking die oh my god I just want out. I want out

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: LADY007, TeaPloom, Pluto and 8 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Some people are just so cruel. I can imagine that must be terrifying, no one should have to go through this. I wish you the best.

• Love
Reactions: Dreamlike Reality
Rayzieka

Rayzieka

Not Really Here
Apr 28, 2021
I understand.. I hope you can get home security and catch them in the act...

• Love
Reactions: Suicidebydeath and Dreamlike Reality
Dreamlike Reality

Dreamlike Reality

Bedhead 💤
Nov 29, 2021
I understand.. I hope you can get home security and catch them in the act...
Thank you both for the kind words . . . My family and I can't afford home security at the moment, which makes everything more difficult . . . For now I guess I'll just have to keep an eye out for evidence again so I can take some sort of legal action, but it's a triggering thing for me . . .

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Suicidebydeath, Someone123 and Rayzieka

crippled with grief
Nov 8, 2021
i'm so sorry that is awful. he is scum and he deserves the worst. i fear i could end up being a stalker to my ex and it's one of the many reasons why i want to ctb. it is so evil and selfish to allow yourself to do that to another person

R

rationalis

Student
Nov 25, 2021
There are some cheap but effective security cameras and internet based alarms that will at least let you know if anyone does break in. Available in America at least.

Battery and solar lights are cheaper and good deterrents.

• Informative
Reactions: LADY007, 1Mazda16 and Dreamlike Reality
Dreamlike Reality

Dreamlike Reality

Bedhead 💤
Nov 29, 2021
There are some cheap but effective security cameras and internet based alarms that will at least let you know if anyone does break in. Available in America at least.

Battery and solar lights are cheaper and good deterrents.
Thank you, I hadn't thought of this. I'll look into it.