• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

tpboy

tpboy

No Karma Cafe
Aug 4, 2023
I guess my situation is really messed up. I loved life. There are so many things that still would want to be able to do. I have a decent home and some money. I made some bad choices and now my body is completely wrecked and getting worse every single day. I don't know where the bottom is but its dam scary to me. Maybe even more scary than being dead. Pain and inability to even move are off the charts. Vision is going as well as many motor functions. Anyone else feel sort of like they are in this conundrum? It does suck.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: cinderdust, cheese.out, locked*n*loaded and 9 others
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
I have had 24/7 chronic pain since my car crash, car crash NOT my fault, wrong place at the wrong time, and even with all the pain meds I get, it is still challenging, BUT I also look at the aspect that when I was 18, I was homeless and hungry and I also had gall bladder cancer, so with the help of all the folks here, the pain aspect is manageable.

I still work and travel for work and also, I go to Hawai'i as much as I can, as I live in the Midwest of the U.S. and traveling is also challenging at times but still worth it.

I hope and pray that you find some relief and please try and remember that you have friends, me and I bet so many others that wish nothing but the best for you.

I have had it rough, yes, BUT with folks like you helping it is so much better and I hope that in some small way I can help you also, as you are an awesome soul.

Lots of hugs, love and the knowledge that you are NEVER EVER alone as you are a good friend.

Walter

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: locked*n*loaded, Hotsackage, Unknown21 and 3 others
tpboy

tpboy

No Karma Cafe
Aug 4, 2023
Thank you so much for the kind words.

Reactions: locked*n*loaded
S

suffering_mo_7

Student
May 8, 2024
I am in this situation because of big pharma. I didn't want to die but now feel that I must because things just keep getting worse.

• Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36 and locked*n*loaded
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
I guess my situation is really messed up. I loved life. There are so many things that still would want to be able to do. I have a decent home and some money. I made some bad choices and now my body is completely wrecked and getting worse every single day. I don't know where the bottom is but its dam scary to me. Maybe even more scary than being dead. Pain and inability to even move are off the charts. Vision is going as well as many motor functions. Anyone else feel sort of like they are in this conundrum? It does suck.
what caused your conditions? or what disease?

u don't have to answer if it's private