• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

isam

isam

Dec 11, 2019
I think most people won't notice if you say you're okay. I talk to people that I'm not intend to ctb, and I think they believe it.:smiling:
Yeah but I'm in a so bad mood that it's like it's too obvious that I lie, even by text

T

Tearygirl

I hate being alone. So please don't leave me.
Dec 1, 2019
Yeah but I'm in a so bad mood that it's like it's too obvious that I lie, even by text
I don't act like good mood, too. I'm obviously talking people about ctb, I say I'm just want to do it, but no intention. And they believe.

isam

isam

Dec 11, 2019
I don't act like good mood, too. I'm obviously talking people about ctb, I say I'm just want to do it, but no intention. And they believe.
I already did it once, + 2 trips in psych ward, so they now how unstable I am. If I ony staet to say "I'm not good at all", they will start to freak out in few seconds.

Moonicide

Moonicide

ᴘʜᴀꜱᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ
Nov 19, 2019
I'm so sorry you're struggling with all of this, love. I understand what you mean when it comes to the psych ward... I could even express my emotions fully or cry with my old therapist without her saying I was extremely symptomatic and I needed high level care. Every single time. I had to fake it so she'd think I'm doing okay. But it was her way of saying I was too much for her.

Sending you all my love. :heart: