• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

hella.physched

hella.physched

May 13, 2023
My very first post.
i have no idea how to start this so ill jump right into it.
Im going to ctb soon after my 20th birthday on the 18 of this month.
Im not sure when exactly, but i dont have much time to perfect my chosen method.
Im considering a mix of multiple methods, the night night method, ingesting bleach or some type medication, bag on my head, & jumping.
However, there are too many factors to consider in each & every method. The night night method might be unreliable & or i wont be able to find my carotids.
Jumping: i live in a country where you cant find any tall buildings, the tallest is 54m & highly secured.
As for overdosing on some type of pills. I am diagnosed with bpd, major depressive disorder, & insomnia. I can try to get prescribed xannax, but that is unlikely.
I need a plan that is foolproof, i cannot afford go fail (for various personal reasons)

squirley

squirley

: )
May 6, 2023
My very first post.
Not sure what exactly brings you here. Sorry for whatever it is .
There is a recovery section as well. Just a heads up.
Im not sure when exactly, but i dont have much time to perfect my chosen method.
Im considering a mix of multiple methods, the night night method
That thread pretty much explains it.
ingesting bleach
This will cause you nothing but more pain and grief.
There are threads on this.
Don't do it.
or some type medication,
I've personally failed with:
Quetiapine
Venlafaxine
Mirtazipine
Pregabalin
Vodka
There are certain amounts of
certain drugs / meds that can be compiled. But so far ODing doesn't seem to work out.
from my experience. And others. I've read on threads. But look around.
bag on my head,
Just a bag. Nothing else? There are methods but they involve more then a bag.
( in threads )
I think SI would kick in personally.
& jumping.
Once again whatever madness has brought you over the edge sorry to hear.
I personally just don't have the balls to jump.
However, there are too many factors to consider in each & every method. The night night method might be unreliable & or i wont be able to find my carotids.
Have you tried finding them?
Jumping: i live in a country where you cant find any tall buildings, the tallest is 54m & highly secured.
As for overdosing on some type of pills. I am diagnosed with bpd, major depressive disorder, & insomnia. I can try to get prescribed xannax, but that is unlikely.
I need a plan that is foolproof, i cannot afford go fail (for various personal reasons)
It seems you've listed a bunch of ways.
but also defeated your self at the same time. If you look at the sticky threads there is a section there with a list of methods.
Good luck in whatever you choose.

Reactions: Vizzy
Upvote 0
M

miserabletires9

Student
Mar 27, 2023
My very first post.
Im considering a mix of multiple methods, the night night method, ingesting bleach or some type medication, bag on my head, & jumping.
i don't think none of your methods are that safe... you can try the night night method/bag on your head at a private place and if that fails, no one has to know
I don't think xanax can kill u
ingestion bleach probaby won't kill u and others would know

Reactions: squirley
Upvote 1
Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
My very first post.
You have to rethink all your methods, it shows you didn't do any research and planning which is not good to ctb

If you want to talk you can message me

Upvote 1
hella.physched

hella.physched

May 13, 2023
But so far ODing doesn't seem to work out.
I was hoping that a suppressant like xannax or some type of benzo will help with the night night method, slow down blood flow or weaken it Thus, even less blood to my brain.
Meanwhile the bag will cut O2.
I have also considered doing all this in my car with charcoal burning (cause CO)
Was hoping that a mix of these four would do the trick…. But idk
Have you tried finding them?
Yes i have. Im a dental student, i know where they are. But i cant seem to locate them on myself. I am very skinny, so I thought itd be easy. But no luck

Upvote 0
Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
I was hoping that a suppressant like xannax or some type of benzo will help with the night night method, slow down blood flow or weaken it Thus, even less blood to my brain.
I have also considered doing all this in my car with charcoal burning (cause CO)

Yes i have. Im a dental student, i know where they are. But i cant seem to locate them on myself. I am very skinny, so I thought itd be easy. But no luck
You are dental student, do you have veterinary students in your school, talk with them and try to get N

Try to obtain from your lab, I am sure that labs are not well protected

Upvote 0
hella.physched

hella.physched

May 13, 2023
don't think xanax can kill u
I saw this study stating that benzos (like Xanax) is an effective drug when it comes to suicide (ill attach it below)
Do you know any otc pills that would? Or something i can get prescribed from my psychiatrist for my insomnia/anxiety?

The study

You are dental student, do you have veterinary students in your school, talk with them and try to get N

Try to obtain from your lab, I am sure that labs are not well protected
No we do not have veterinary students.
But i will try to look around the labs for N. Good suggestion thank you!

Upvote 0
Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
I saw this study stating that benzos (like Xanax) is an effective drug when it comes to suicide (ill attach it below)
Do you know any otc pills that would? Or something i can get prescribed from my psychiatrist for my insomnia/anxiety?

The study
Im

But i will try to look around the labs for N. Good suggest thank you!
For benzos survival rate is very high, healthy individuals have little to no effect to benzos like Xanax

The study

Go to events happening in veterinary schools make them as your friends, maybe it will not help now but when they practice veterinarians have easy access to N so you can easily get it from them because they are friends

Last edited:
Upvote 0
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I certainly hate how difficult it is to die in this horrible world, it's so cruel how we cannot just reliably exit in a straightforward way, suicide really is so unnecessarily risky and complicated. But I hope that you find the freedom you search for, best of luck.

• Love
Reactions: hella.physched, rachelo, squirley and 1 other person
Upvote 0
squirley

squirley

: )
May 6, 2023
The meds do slow you down for sure. But amount needed... Idk . depends on you.
And if they would be real xanny bars or
street (which have fenny in them )
And not sure on the success rate with night night but it's possible. But also SI can kick in .
I've been messing around with this method lately.
It will if SI doesn't kick in. I'm assuming the xanny would be to pass right out. ? Plus night night.
I tried to find a couple threads about the charcoal but I couldn't find the right ones.
1 in a car - explained it very well.
Small space. Hard with the smoke.
The coals need to be burnt to a certain point .
Takes some time. Zero air can escape / enter.
I'll post it here if I find it. But there was a bunch of variables.
1 in a small tent - was just a story can't remember much of it.
In theory yes. But also maybe not.
Instead of trying by your Adam's apple. Try right under the back or your jaw line kind of were your ear points down , but go under the jaw.
Tilt head back as well.
That's how I found mine personally.
And for some reason only on the left side. Having trouble on my right side.

Do you have access to any type of
drug /anesthetic/gas as a dental student ?

Upvote 0
rachelo

rachelo

May 11, 2023

The study

I certainly hate how difficult it is to die in this horrible world, it's so cruel how we cannot just reliably exit in a straightforward way, suicide really is so unnecessarily risky and complicated. But I hope that you find the freedom you search for, best of luck.
It feels like the only reason the government doesn't want people to die is because it's a revenue stream they can't tap into anymore. Instead of putting people first they put money first. Why are we the only species that has to pay to live...

Upvote 0