• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Fredrik892

Fredrik892

Dec 21, 2023
This is my first post here. I don't know what I'm trying to get out of this post. But I got everything set up, all I have to do is just go through with it. I even sat down with the rope and leaned forward. But yet I chicken out.

How do I get past this, I hate that I just can't push through...

• Hugs
Reactions: Ash
lkjhgfdsa1

lkjhgfdsa1

đź–¤
Apr 17, 2024
the continuing cycle of hestitation keeps overcoming me too

• Aww..
Reactions: Fredrik892
nymphojuno

nymphojuno

girlfail (he/him)
Nov 30, 2023
survival instinct is really hard to get over honestly. it's a matter of will

• Aww..
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you eventually find what you search for, it must be dreadful and tiring being trapped in that situation, I really wish it's not so unnecessarily difficult to permanently leave this existence.

• Love
Fredrik892

Fredrik892

Dec 21, 2023
I hope that you eventually find what you search for, it must be dreadful and tiring being trapped in that situation, I really wish it's not so unnecessarily difficult to permanently leave this existence.
Thank you. I hope so too, I've wanted to CTB for quite a while, but when I try I just can't. But I don't reach out to anyone I know either. It's weird, because one part of me wants to call someone and just bawl my eyes out and get support.

While the other part of me knows I deserve to feel like this, and that it would be better if I just stopped existing. Constant chaos...