• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Student
Apr 15, 2024
I'm 32 but feel like 3. Today I cried like a baby, literally. LOUD and didn't care if the neighbors heard it. The inner mental picture of myself is that of a toddler. Contrary to most kids, I was never rushing or excited to become an adult. I remember when I was 12 dreading to start puberty. I literally dreadedbthe physical changes and felt disgusted by them. Yet then I had to be the first in my class to go through it! FUCK!!!

sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
I'm 23 but I feel 18 at most
Contrary to most kids, I was never rushing or excited to become an adult. I remember when I was 12 dreading to start puberty. I literally dreadedbthe physical changes and felt disgusted by them.
Same. I never wanted to grow up anyways. I was forced to against my will

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
I remember never wanting to be an adult either. Watching my parents struggle made adulthood seem awful to me back then and even though I'm an adult now, I don't feel like one. I still feel like someone in their early to mid-teens, if not younger. On the brightside, a lot of people mistake me for a 15-year-old (I also had a lady at some event assume that I was a child ask if they (the people who were with me at the time) needed to buy me a child pass or whatever it's called), so I still get treated like one, lol. It can be a bit annoying at times, but it does help me cope a bit with adulthood, lol.

Reactions: sserafim
I

InAgony

Student
Feb 19, 2024
You're not alone. I also feel a lot younger than I am, mainly, I think, because I've missed out on so many milestones that you have in life growing up. I also look young and get mistaken for a child, so that doesn't help me feel my age. I'm not sure I ever really wanted to grow up either.

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
You are maturing whether you feel that you have or not. What you're looking at are surface behaviors that don't really reflect who you are or what you've been through. It doesn't mean you're immature because you cried or whatever. It's a release of emotion, nothing more.

I do get "feeling" younger than you are though. I absolutely don't feel 40.

Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
Brutal I'm still the same as my teenage self
Don't think much has changed since 17

Reactions: sserafim