• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

• Twitter/X is a shitty platform that no one should ever use: Read More here
anonbpdgirl

anonbpdgirl

Student
Aug 31, 2019
How do I even try recovery?

I have someone I love very much depending on my ability to stay alive. And I very much don't want to hurt them, despite how suicidal and without hope I am.

So... how do I recover? How do I get better? How do I stop this?

• Love
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Woodnote, forever21, TheDevilsAngel and 4 others
S

Santiago

Mage
Mar 25, 2018
It depends on your situation. What makes you want to kill yourself?

Reactions: forever21
C

Cookiedough8956

Wowzers
Feb 24, 2019
For me personally is to take a few weeks to sort one self out. List some goals, some desires, hobbies.
And get started on them or a plan to start on them
Let the person u mentioned know as well. So you have. A support and a reminder as to why you're doing it.

Then..once you got ur plans sorted.
It would be time to seek professional help.

Reactions: forever21
anonbpdgirl

anonbpdgirl

Student
Aug 31, 2019
It depends on your situation. What makes you want to kill yourself?
I have BPD and the NHS refuses to give me any sort of treatment, be it medication or therapy. I can't afford to go private. I can't afford anything, barely even the roof over my head. I have no friends; they have all abandoned me. I am not close with my family and besides, my mother abused me. I am going nowhere in life and have no options to further myself. I have little want or care. I am fat. I am ugly. I disparage a the state of our society and world. There seems little hope at all.
For me personally is to take a few weeks to sort one self out. List some goals, some desires, hobbies.
And get started on them or a plan to start on them
Let the person u mentioned know as well. So you have. A support and a reminder as to why you're doing it.

Then..once you got ur plans sorted.
It would be time to seek professional help.
I have tried this many a time before... and I can't get professional help.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: forever21 and Cookiedough8956
Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
How do I even try recovery?

I have someone I love very much depending on my ability to stay alive. And I very much don't want to hurt them, despite how suicidal and without hope I am.

So... how do I recover? How do I get better? How do I stop this?

Seeing a psychiatrist and a therapist is the first thing to do.
Ok I just read you have no money for that. Then I honestly don't know what to tell you. This is why I get aggravated when people say money isn't the most important thing in the world. Well in your case it would help a great deal. Health and money are the two most important things in the world and if anyone says money isn't they're lying. I'm so sorry you can't get help. Because you need and eserve it.

Last edited:
Reactions: forever21 and anonbpdgirl
anonbpdgirl

anonbpdgirl

Student
Aug 31, 2019
Seeing a psychiatrist and a therapist is the first thing to do.
Ok I just read you have no money for that. Then I honestly don't know what to tell you. This is why I get aggravated when people say money isn't the most important thing in the world. Well in your case it would help a great deal. Health and money are the two most important things in the world and if anyone says money isn't they're lying. I'm so sorry you can't get help. Because you need and eserve it.
I agree. I once dated someone who said "money doesn't give you happiness" - but in my case? It literally could! Money buys therapy! Money buys meds! Money buys good care and recovery! It annoyed me a lot lol.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: forever21 and Sweet emotion
exhausted

exhausted

Experienced
Oct 22, 2019
Have you tried support groups?

Reactions: forever21 and End Piece
E

End Piece

Student
Oct 4, 2019
Honestly, I would walk away from this site. I know it's what I have to do. Until then, you're going to have one foot in and what foot out of life. I would also look into books on DBT.