• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

CHA0S

CHA0S

May 18, 2023
Its very urgent, hanging is my only choice atm. I cant wait any longer, I dont have a rope but I do have bedsheets, a scarf and electric wires. Which one is my best option? I dont have money. Im not sure If I should go with full or partial suspension (with or without pain, I dont care at this point, I have to go.)

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Gonnerr, Dead Meat and hendry
Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
I would also like to leave this week but cant, sometimes you have to wait until the right time.

Reactions: hendry
B

BlindsClosed

Mar 11, 2020
I hate to be that preventionist person, and I don't know your circumstance, but it seems to me the risks far outweigh almost any problem by going out the way you plan on. I would literally run away homeless to avoid my circumstance than try hanging from a scarf or wires. I know it's not the answer you want to hear, but I think taking some time to plan a better method would be a reasonable investment. You don't want to end up paralyzed the rest of your life where you will never be able to exit. Not much worse than that. Good luck to you.

Reactions: hendry and helicoptero