• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

life360d_on_me

Apr 19, 2024
How Do I Deal With 1. Memory Loss and 2. Anhedonia.

I Had So Much Drive/Spark Inside Me. How Does One Get Back To That Point?

Sulyya

Sulyya

Synergist
Mar 6, 2023
Never saw the word anhedonia before, ty. I wish I knew. The only times I temporarily beat it were commitment I guess, but how did I manage that commitment... don't know.

There's a recent thread in either recovery or offtopic from the past couple days on memory loss with some discussion.

Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

Life is a mirror, but "whose" mirror?
Mar 23, 2023
I would think that interfering with the way you live could improve your energy level. For example: do you go out, smoke, eat healthy, how do you sleep? And trying to figure out which things give you the most pleasure and positivity.

L

life360d_on_me

Apr 19, 2024
Never saw the word anhedonia before, ty. I wish I knew. The only times I temporarily beat it were commitment I guess, but how did I manage that commitment... don't know.

There's a recent thread in either recovery or offtopic from the past couple days on memory loss with some discussion.
Damn sadly I couldn't find it
I would think that interfering with the way you live could improve your energy level. For example: do you go out, smoke, eat healthy, how do you sleep? And trying to figure out which things give you the most pleasure and positivity.
1000%

Sulyya

Sulyya

Synergist
Mar 6, 2023
Damn sadly I couldn't find it

Found it! Wasn't too long unfortunately