• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

Smith123

Jul 12, 2024
I recently found some Xanax and a few oxycodone pills. I want to die quick with little to no pain does any have any suggestions on how to do so?
I also have a bunch of random prescription pills such as venlafaxine and bupropion

Sulyya

Sulyya

Synergist
Mar 6, 2023
Hopefully someone can give you proper advice but download the PPH from the sticky thread if you haven't yet. Be careful.

dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
There's no chance to overdose bupropion or venlafaxine, it will just ruin your guts. With Xanax it's more possible but still it's better to avoid it. It's really unreliable, everyone has different tolerance.

Edit: Basically obviously you CAN overdose on antidepressant but it's almost never lethal, it just causes huge headaches or organ damage so it's not at all worth it.