• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

anonbpdgirl

anonbpdgirl

Student
Aug 31, 2019
Hey.

Haven't been around much on this site lately. Thought things were getting better but they're not. In fact, they're the worst they've ever been. I am currently a huge emotional and physical burden on the one person I still love in this world, and I think the kindest thing I can do is take that burden away.

It's like putting down a dog who keeps crying in the night because it's hurt. But humans aren't easy to put down, so that's why I need your help.

I know of a few methods, but time has passed and their availability has decreased. I'm looking for something on the side of painless (aren't we all?), because I have a strong survival instinct and we don't want that bad boy kicking in.

I'd also like something that has less chance of leaving me as a vegetable. I'd literally rather kill myself than have that happen.

Additional needs is something that won't take too many resources (i.e. inert gas - where do you think I'm going to get that stuff without my partner noticing?).

Thanks everyone, and sorry if this kind of thing has been posted on here a thousand times already. Like I say, I don't come here that often.

anonbpdgirl

• Hugs
Reactions: Salt and foxdie
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
I'm sorry you're suffering.

When I first came here, I was researching methods like you. The best first step is resources. The major info is linked to there. If you find something, you'll get all the info you need just by searching.

Before I made an account, I actually went back and took a month or so and read pretty much every thread I could. That really helped pin down a method and get to know the forum itself.

Reactions: foxdie
anonbpdgirl

anonbpdgirl

Student
Aug 31, 2019
I'm sorry you're suffering.

When I first came here, I was researching methods like you. The best first step is resources. The major info is linked to there. If you find something, you'll get all the info you need just by searching.

Before I made an account, I actually went back and took a month or so and read pretty much every thread I could. That really helped pin down a method and get to know the forum itself.
I am so depressed at that the idea of reading through it all again. I can't think clearly right now.

• Aww..
Reactions: MiseryLovesMyCompany
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
@Marquis we aren't allowed to say "go with (insert method)" but I saw a thread somewhere I think that says the pros and cons of some methods. I don't remember it very well so if there's already something like this sorry for being a bother I'm just wondering if maybe it could be pinned at the top for people to find. Like a condensed version of the methods thread. Something to skim and "ok that doesn't sound too bad" and then they can do more extensive research on it.

k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
I am so depressed at that the idea of reading through it all again. I can't think clearly right now.
I'm really sorry I can't help you more than that. You're the only one who can choose.

Reactions: Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Unfortunately no one can suggest a way for you to kill yourself but the resources are there to read.