• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

Semi

Jul 21, 2023
i dont have a strong pipe, or something else to tie a rope on my home what else i can use to hang myself, im also scared of sharp stuff so im not planning to use knifes or else, any ideas ?

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
An alternative to hanging would be the carotid method with tourniquet.

In this thread you can find an overview of other common methods:

This is just a general information. I do not encourage you to commit suicide and to use these methods. You act on your own responsibility.

Reactions: Semi
Upvote 0
S

Semi

Jul 21, 2023
i dont have a strong pipe, or something else to tie a rope on my home what else i can use to hang myself, im also scared of sharp stuff so im not planning to use knifes or else, any ideas ?
im also not sure if this pipe would support my weight 16903861733298378518076688919978

Upvote 0
befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
It depends on your body weight. I wouldn´t do it there.

Reactions: Chara
Upvote 0
S

Semi

Jul 21, 2023
It depends on your body weight. I wouldn´t do it there.
im nearly 65kg, but my fear is that i followed this pipe until it gets inside the wall and this one might be a gas pipe. I honestly dont want to bring the whole apartment with me 💀

Upvote 0
befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
im nearly 65kg, but my fear is that i followed this pipe until it gets inside the wall and this one might be a gas pipe. I honestly dont want to bring the whole apartment with me 💀
I wouldn´t use that pipe.

Reactions: Semi and Chara
Upvote 0
Chara

Chara

Severe pain? But no gain.
Jul 22, 2023
im also not sure if this pipe would support my weight View attachment 116919
Hey, if you aren't absolutely positive it can support your weight long term, don't. Have brain damage from making that mistake. Don't make the same mistake. Personally wouldn't trust that thing to support sixty-five kilograms. Also is that a wasp in the corner? Why would you risk the wrath of the almighty stinging one if you don't like sharp stuff? If that is a wasp, and her home is nearby and you try and hang yourself there... OUCH!

Upvote 0
S

Semi

Jul 21, 2023
Hey, if you aren't absolutely positive it can support your weight long term, don't. Have brain damage from making that mistake. Don't make the same mistake. Personally wouldn't trust that thing to support sixty-five kilograms. Also is that a wasp in the corner? Why would you risk the wrath of the almighty stinging one if you don't like sharp stuff? If that is a wasp, and her home is nearby and you try and hang yourself there... OUCH!
Its just the end of the cable lol. And yeah as i said i dont trust that either but i just cant find another way

Upvote 0
Chara

Chara

Jul 22, 2023
Its just the end of the cable lol. And yeah as i said i dont trust that either but i just cant find another way
It would probably be better to wait for a better method to arise than wind up like this. Or worse. You might wind up alive but physically unable to make another attempt on your own, and no way to ask others for help.

Am personally unwilling to attempt alone again out of fear of worse brain damage. Can see a difference in communication ability from messages and homework before and after the attempt, and fine motor skills turned to garbage as well. And that's just the tip of the iceberg of noticeable changes that have made life even more unbearable than it was before.

It's not worth the risk.

Upvote 0
S

Semi

Jul 21, 2023
It would probably be better to wait for a better method to arise than wind up like this. Or worse. You might wind up alive but physically unable to make another attempt on your own, and no way to ask others for help.

Am personally unwilling to attempt alone again out of fear of worse brain damage. Can see a difference in communication ability from messages and homework before and after the attempt, and fine motor skills turned to garbage as well. And that's just the tip of the iceberg of noticeable changes that have made life even more unbearable than it was before.

It's not worth the risk.
I mean i know i said im scared of using sharp stuff and cutting myself and yeah i still do, jumping and cutting still scares me. But i dont know when, sometime ago i heard thst waiting your wrists in ice cold water for like half an hour was supposed to make you feel less pain when doing the "thing". I just dont know

Upvote 0
Chara

Chara

Jul 22, 2023
I mean i know i said im scared of using sharp stuff and cutting myself and yeah i still do, jumping and cutting still scares me. But i dont know when, sometime ago i heard thst waiting your wrists in ice cold water for like half an hour was supposed to make you feel less pain when doing the "thing". I just dont know
Do you have money? Can you possibly get money later down the line? Maybe having a partner with you who can help if things go south if that's something you would be comfortable with.

If you have money or can get money there are better options compared to hanging. They don't include jumping or sharp stuff. Cutting your wrists doesn't have a high success rate anyways in addition to being extremely painful.

But please, don't risk your ability to obtain peace on that flimsy thing. Please. If you wake up with brain damage, there's definitely a chance you will regret it. Speaking from experience.

Upvote 0
S

Semi

Jul 21, 2023
i dont have anyone else, only few friends that i speak time to time on whatsapp. Also yeah not a huge stash or wealth but i have money.
But please, don't risk your ability to obtain peace on that flimsy thing. Please. If you wake up with brain damage, there's definitely a chance you will regret it. Speaking from experience.
You are being more nicer to me than everyone else around me 😭. But yeah im also scared of that too, i felt like if i cut deep maybe it would work.

Upvote 0
Chara

Chara

Jul 22, 2023
i dont have anyone else, only few friends that i speak time to time on whatsapp. Also yeah not a huge stash or wealth but i have money.

You are being more nicer to me than everyone else around me 😭. But yeah im also scared of that too, i felt like if i cut deep maybe it would work.
There's a partner megathread here for a reason. Most of us don't have anyone we can talk to about this stuff without fear of being warded or otherwise harmed. Maybe you should check that out? The link for that is under the members information center.

You should maybe look into some methods like SN. Personally am interested in that method, but have no money whatsoever. It seems more accessible than a lot of other methods (depending on where you are at least) and pretty peaceful (if all goes right). Definitely has better odds and less sharp objects involved compared to cutting your wrists; that's for sure.

Am sorry you've been bullied. Think a lot of us have been, and that definitely makes life more painful. But please, do not hang yourself on that pathetic excuse for a pipe. You might wind up with brain damage, and thats if it doesn't just immediately break.

And assuming you have an aversion to pain (basing this assumption on you wanting to avoid sharp stuff), you'll start cutting, and stop because not only SI but it will HURT. BADLY. It's not nearly as easy as it seems at first glance.

Upvote 0
S

Semi

Jul 21, 2023
Thank you so much, i will keep everything you said in mind. i dont know much about the short names of the methods by the way i dont know what sn is

• Love
Reactions: Chara
Upvote 0
Chara

Chara

Jul 22, 2023
Thank you so much, i will keep everything you said in mind. i dont know much about the short names of the methods by the way i dont know what sn is

Sodium nitrate.
Would you like the acronym guide as well? It made things a lot easier to understand personally =D

Upvote 0
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
There is a suicide resource compilation on here if you are looking to read about the different methods, I wish that suicide is much easier, it's so inhumane how people have no choice but to resort to barbaric and risky methods. But anyway I hope you eventually find what you are searching for, best wishes.

• Aww..
Upvote 0
S

Semi

Jul 21, 2023

Sodium nitrate.
Would you like the acronym guide as well? It made things a lot easier to understand personally =D
Sure, i had some other things to do yesterday i wasnt really active i will read these now

Upvote 0
S

Semi

Jul 21, 2023

Sodium nitrate.
i had a general idea about this method and from all the methods i know now it's probably going to be easiest. Around 100mg of sn is 3$ here. So yeah, thanks for everything im still considering everything i have in life and i also kinda want to wait for my birthday which is on 6th october. if im gonna do this i want ot to be on my birthday. Again thanks

Upvote 0
Chara

Chara

Jul 22, 2023
i had a general idea about this method and from all the methods i know now it's probably going to be easiest. Around 100mg of sn is 3$ here. So yeah, thanks for everything im still considering everything i have in life and i also kinda want to wait for my birthday which is on 6th october. if im gonna do this i want ot to be on my birthday. Again thanks
That's a lot cheaper than was expecting honestly, and of course you should take your time and make your choice on your terms when you are ready, happy early birthday!
Sure, i had some other things to do yesterday i wasnt really active i will read these now
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/acronyms.109547/ acronym guide =D

Upvote 0
S

Semi

Jul 21, 2023
Honestly im also suprised how cheap and accessible this thing is lol. Also thanks

Upvote 0