Z

ztupidity

May 9, 2019
Guys, right now I'm in severe depressed mode. I can't think/concentrate clearly as my mind is fucked up by my trouble.

I haven't explored the SN megathread yet. I tried to, but somehow I couldn't conclude how is the right way to CTB by SN method. Since I live in south east Asia, I just aware that SN is being trade openly here and quite cheap.

So I am a 40 years old male, weight between 63-62 kg, height 170 cm.

I want to ask:
1. How many gram of SN I should take?
2. How much is the water or what is the volume of the glass?
3. What is 48 hours anti regimen mean?
4. What is the recommended antiemetic and how to use it? Just take one before I drink the SN?
5. What else I need to know if I want to do it tomorrow about 28 - 30 hours from now?

I'm sorry for the broken English. Thank you, guys!

Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019
1. I would take 15 grams
2. 100ml of water
3. The 48 hour antiemetic regimen is the most popular anti vomiting regimen. It involves taking 10mg of metoclopramide every 8 hours for 48 hours before you ctb. The last dose is taken 1 hour before ingesting SN. You also need to take Tagamet at this point.
4. See above
5. Read the SN section in the Peaceful Pill Handbook. You want to know everything before you attempt.

Reactions: Dawn0071111, irrelevant_string, iinner and 2 others
Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019
I haven't explored the SN megathread yet. I tried to, but somehow I couldn't conclude how is the right way to CTB by SN method. Since I live in south east Asia, I just aware that SN is being trade openly here and quite cheap.

Ztupidity, I think that there are now more users of the forum who are aware of the possible implications of encouraging and/or assisting a suicide or attempt.
That said, there are still plenty left who will try and answer your questions.
The answers to all of your questions may be found within this forum - you will just have to plough through lots of stuff.

Z

ztupidity

May 9, 2019
1. I would take 15 grams
2. 100ml of water
3. The 48 hour antiemetic regimen is the most popular anti vomiting regimen. It involves taking 10mg of metoclopramide every 8 hours for 48 hours before you ctb. The last dose is taken 1 hour before ingesting SN. You also need to take Tagamet at this point.
4. See above
5. Read the SN section in the Peaceful Pill Handbook. You want to know everything before you attempt.

1. 15 grams = 3 teaspoons right?
3. I just need to take 1 tablet of 200 mg Tagamet simultaneously with the last Metoclopramide?

Thank you for the answer anyway
Ztupidity, I think that there are now more users of the forum who are aware of the possible implications of encouraging and/or assisting a suicide or attempt.
That said, there are still plenty left who will try and answer your questions.
The answers to all of your questions may be found within this forum - you will just have to plough through lots of stuff.

He just answer my questions, I dont think it is assisting. My brain is stuck right now to think for myself

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
Everyone I've seen on here going for that has taken between 15-25g. It is a good idea to keep a 2nd dose prepared if you vomit, some people have thrown SN back up despite use of antiemetics. And keep emergency dialed up on your phone just in case you change your mind, SN poisoning is fully reversible in hospital.

"Teaspoons" is not a valid measurement. 0.01g accurate scales run $7-$10 anywhere in the world and I suspect they can be had for even less in Asia as you guys are the ones making them.