• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

B

botanist_dude

Apr 29, 2024
In another post I made, I gather almost all your ideas. This is the summary so far and how they wouldn't work for me:

- Accidental hypothermia: I live in a very VERY hot place lol. Not a bad idea, but I can't use it
- Accidental CO poisoning: I don't have any activity where I could generate that thing. And also, since it's so hot in here, nobody uses heaters or similars
- Accidental CO in car: my car doesn't have a functional AC. Nobody in their right mind would stay inside a car that gets up to 145°F
- Hiring a hitman: I don't have enough money for this. A good idea, specially becuase I live in such a violent area, my death at the hands of criminals would be just another statistic. But money is an issue. And safety! Again, this is an extremely violent country.. if I hire a hitman there's a high chance they would take the chance to ruin my entire family after my death. I don't want to risk it
- Having an accident on nature like falling from a cliff: I'm obese and quite smoker and drinker. It would be really suspicious to just suddenly one day go hiking and dying. I don't think anyone would buy it

Are there other ideas? I'm sure I want to CTB but I really need to stage it as an accident. But it is really really difficult. Any feedback would be highly appreciated

M

malevolentdiety

Student
Mar 16, 2024
What about CO method. Pretend you went camping and do it In tent. Just be sure to do your research because it requires lots of research first.

• Informative
Reactions: chaosdrifter
Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
If you have an exhibitionistic personality, the autoerotic path is worth exploring.

Reactions: divinemistress36