brokendreamsxo

brokendreamsxo

May 28, 2021
today is his birthday i wanted to wish him a happy birthday but i am to scared to and dont think he wants to hear from me. last time we talked is just me sending a text last year for his birthday. we were together for 5 years i left him in 2022 i do miss living with him and his cat.im the one who left him i do think most of our problems was my fault and i was just very inmature. i dont know if its him i miss or just my old life he was super nice and we got along pretty good. but i do miss his cat so much :( imiss her soooo much. im currently married now but we are long distance. im not very happy in my marriage but i just hang on to it.my current husband is a alcoholic. we dont get along very good. i dont even think he truly loves me. he purpesly trys hurting me has cheated on me also he doesnt put me first he puts other people above me. idk just jorneling mostly but feel free to make comments

• Hugs
Reactions: Jealous Blackheart, Ashu, JealousOfTheElderly and 1 other person
J

JealousOfTheElderly

Everything's gonna be OK
Aug 28, 2020
Refrain from contacting your ex if you are married. You say your ex is a nice guy. Don't give him false hope. If he's truly a nice guy, he'll turn you down because you're married or he just won't respond. This would hurt you more.
Make a plan to be safe. If you are unhappy in your marriage, leave. Can you stay with friends or loved ones for the time being?
divorces are messy but when it's said and done, you can put things into perspective and reconnect with the ex that you miss.
Don't engage in an affair. Contacting him while you're hurting easily opens that avenue.
Trust me on this one :(

• Love
Reactions: Davey40210 and Ashu