• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

raindrops

raindrops

Someday, eventually
Mar 29, 2020
I miss them and their honesty. Thier discussions together sure were interesting and funny at times. I really do miss GoodPersonEffed. I really wish they were both here. They were so upfront and had answers. I sound selfish. I just wish they were here to tell me honestly what they think of my situation right now, they could be brutally honest. I'm raising my glass to them both tonight, so here's to you GoodPersonEffed & Autumnal, I miss them.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lostandlooking, Saturn_, Dr Iron Arc and 8 others
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️
Jul 1, 2020
too bad their "honesty" wasnt always accurate and had the capability to cause damage (not in reference to autumnal)

• Hugs
Reactions: oddetoad and raindrops
Dysgenic Pup

Dysgenic Pup

A canine that’s not so heavenly.
Sep 18, 2021
Throwback

• Hugs
Reactions: raindrops
Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
I wasn't around when they were here but came across their conversations regarding sn and yeah, they were upfront and interesting from what I've seen.

• Hugs
Reactions: raindrops
valentineisbackyall

valentineisbackyall

Forever Alone
Jun 2, 2024
I was just thinking about GoodPersonEffed. They were around when I was here the first time. Did they successfully ctb?

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I really miss GoodPersonEffed too. I never got to know Autumnal unfortunately. I wonder how GPE would have felt at all my recent developments?

I was just thinking about GoodPersonEffed. They were around when I was here the first time. Did they successfully ctb?
Even if she didn't, she claims she will never turn back her decision to leave the site even if she fails. It's possible she might have failed and is either lurking or here as a new user but I doubt it. I like to think she was successful though I hope if she wasn't, she still found some other form of peace.

Reactions: valentineisbackyall