• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Dot

Dot

Globl mod - Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
Hey Regen,

I loved reading your post, it resonated a lot with me. Many things you shared here I could say right back at ya :-)

It's good to hear you're still fighting though! Much better then haven given up, no matter how tough it is. Something that really helped me lately was the thought of taking the smallest possible steps I could take. Nothing overwhelmingly big, just tiny, baby steps.

Radical acceptance is great. Yet at times it comes and at other times I find I'm very far removed from it. I feel it's nothing something to be forced, or that needs to be done. It's also okay to be deeply unhappy and dissatisfied with our own lives.

I'm glad you found a community of people with whom you can share each other struggles! Would you mind sharing the community (via PM). I've been looking for something like this! If you don't want to share it's all good :-)

Wishing you and anyone who reads this lots of happiness, strength and power!
Keep on fighting, one tiny step at a time :-)

Hpe ok

Jst an FYI tht thre = collectn of onlne spport grps on thred b-low

Thy wre chosn as majrty of thm hve onlne vdeo-cll grps etc fr bettr cmmuncatn & spport - thre r lts of dffrnt 1nes s/ hpeflly thre wll b sme tht intrst u

Congrats on finding hope and good luck.🩷
I need to try meditation too ive been hearing it everywhere lately.

Thre r free guidd medtatn clsses on th/ follwng lnk if thy wld hlp

beyondthestars

beyondthestars

Hello dear people ❤️
Mar 14, 2021
Hpe ok

Jst an FYI tht thre = collectn of onlne spport grps on thred b-low

Thy wre chosn as majrty of thm hve onlne vdeo-cll grps etc fr bettr cmmuncatn & spport - thre r lts of dffrnt 1nes s/ hpeflly thre wll b sme tht intrst u

Thanks, I didn't see that before! It's quite a list and I'll go through to see if there's something that suits me.

Dot

Dot

Globl mod - Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
Thanks, I didn't see that before! It's quite a list and I'll go through to see if there's something that suits me.

Yh recvry upd8ts hve only bn happnng fr a fw mnths bt thy br regulrly addd 2 atm

sussshiroll

sussshiroll

Student
Mar 17, 2023
There is always hope! And remember when it's the worst it's only get's better!

• Hugs
Reactions: soulkitty
arnxxx

arnxxx

Student
Mar 8, 2024
Glad to see you do better, even if it slightly. How does the mdma treatment work?

R

Regen

I stay in my power
Aug 20, 2020
I'm glad you found a community of people with whom you can share each other struggles! Would you mind sharing the community (via PM). I've been looking for something like this! If you don't want to share it's all good :-)

Wishing you and anyone who reads this lots of happiness, strength and power!
Keep on fighting, one tiny step at a time :-)

Dear beyondthestars,

Sorry for my late reply, I'm not here often, I love this community but it also feeds my dark side.

(Do you know this story about the two wolves in your heart? Grandmother sits by the fire and talks to her grandchild. She said: "In your heart there are two wolves, the good and the bad, and they are always fighting. The child asks his grandmother: Which wolf will be the winner? And the grandmother answered: The one you feed.)

I visit Emotions Anonymous and Codependents Anonymous. Meetings take place all over the world. Don't be afraid of the 12 steps and this God thing... It's not a religious group! You can come by and take a look, maybe you need to try out different groups to see if it's for you, every group is a little different because of the people and every single meeting is always different in terms of mood and what you can take with you for yourself. It is anonymous, without obligations, free of charge, purely self-help, so there are no leaders or therapists. It doesn't replace therapy, but it is a really great addition for me personally. Of course I don't know if it's something for you, as everyone is different.

For me it works and it open my mind for other ways. Especially I re-found my hope. That was the best.

I wish you the strength to going on, inner peace and the feeling of being loved!

• Love
Reactions: beyondthestars
beyondthestars

beyondthestars

Hello dear people ❤️
Mar 14, 2021
Refinding hope sounds beautiful! Thank you for your reply, it's not late at all. Sometimes I check back here more often, sometimes it takes weeks or months.

I'll have a look at codependents anonymous, and see if they're active here. Thanks.

I'll keep this message short as I'm in quite a bad mood right now. Catch you later!

• Love
Reactions: Regen