• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Charlie

Charlie

Student
May 12, 2018
I love playing random musics and drawing :3

It's so good. The tooth of the texture feels really awesome sauce.
I like making art and then getting likes social media too, I drew an egg th either month and got 100 likes. Made me feel less worthless.

I just finished a commission drawing and I really had to push myself to do it. It'll pay for some games for the Nintendo switch. :)

I'm feeling less sad face tonight. But that might be the caffeine mixed with the adrenaline of finishing this 10 hour project. Either way. I had to vent a little.

I remember when I was a bit younger that instead of cutting myself I would play piano - no more room for that. Drawing has that same instinctual need as playing the piano. That same urge I have for suicide really.
- it feels right. The sit down a hit the keys on a piano and compose a nice relaxing score.

And it feels right to sit down and draw smol details in life. I love drawing water for exmaple. Water is so pretty

Remember peoples, treat yourself to cookies and cuddles with your pillow. Crying + cuddling pillows is so nice. :')

Also, coffee is great :D

Reactions: Deutsch, Slacker, lv-gras and 3 others
Caustic Cardinals

Caustic Cardinals

Enlightened
Sep 1, 2018
i use to love art too

Reactions: Deutsch, Charlie and lv-gras
Caustic Cardinals

Caustic Cardinals

Enlightened
Sep 1, 2018
drawing was my main escape from the hell of childhood

Reactions: Deutsch and Charlie
Caustic Cardinals

Caustic Cardinals

Enlightened
Sep 1, 2018
I love playing random musics and drawing :3

It's so good. The tooth of the texture feels really awesome sauce.
I like making art and then getting likes social media too, I drew an egg th either month and got 100 likes. Made me feel less worthless.

I just finished a commission drawing and I really had to push myself to do it. It'll pay for some games for the Nintendo switch. :)

I'm feeling less sad face tonight. But that might be the caffeine mixed with the adrenaline of finishing this 10 hour project. Either way. I had to vent a little.

I remember when I was a bit younger that instead of cutting myself I would play piano - no more room for that. Drawing has that same instinctual need as playing the piano. That same urge I have for suicide really.
- it feels right. The sit down a hit the keys on a piano and compose a nice relaxing score.

And it feels right to sit down and draw smol details in life. I love drawing water for exmaple. Water is so pretty

Remember peoples, treat yourself to cookies and cuddles with your pillow. Crying + cuddling pillows is so nice. :')

Also, coffee is great :D
love it

Reactions: Deutsch and Charlie
jaemus12

jaemus12

Earth’s Parasite
May 11, 2018
Drawing use to be the only thing that actually calms me. Unfortunately that doesn't help me anymore now.

I loved drawing.

Reactions: Deutsch, Charlie and Caustic Cardinals
Sun Stealer

Sun Stealer

Experienced
Aug 19, 2018
Well why don't some of you artists post your work on here. I for 1 would love to see it

Reactions: Deutsch
Caustic Cardinals

Caustic Cardinals

Enlightened
Sep 1, 2018
art is was my everything

Reactions: Deutsch and Sun Stealer
Sun Stealer

Sun Stealer

Experienced
Aug 19, 2018
Could it not be again

Reactions: Deutsch
Sun Stealer

Sun Stealer

Experienced
Aug 19, 2018
But that does not mean it cannot return despite how you feel now

RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
I used to draw on paper, but that became uninteresting after a while. I got a graphics tablet to draw in a different medium, and it was interesting for a while, but it soon became hollow.

I have about 5 unfinished sketches now that I already hate having started. What's worse is that the reference material for the last one is present in a browser window that I've had open for about a month now. I want to finish it, but working on it makes me feel... empty. It isn't enjoyable, like it should be. Then again, the same applies to everything in my life right now, so...

Reactions: lv-gras, Sun Stealer, Charlie and 1 other person
Sun Stealer

Sun Stealer

Experienced
Aug 19, 2018
Sorry RM. Hope you get to finish them

Reactions: RM5998 and lv-gras