N

noname223

Archangel
Aug 18, 2020
I checked it with 3 different sources it is impossible that I triggered the woman who committed suicide. She committed suicide 1,5 hours before I spoke the triggering words. I realized this today 11 a.m. checking facts.

I looked deep into the eyes of the highest doctor. I think the suicide of that woman hit him hard. He looked tired. I told him I felt extremely guilty for her suicide but it was caused by paranoia and not real. And wonder whether he might related to the guilt. He was such a nice and friendly guy. It is the second suicide in this clinic this year. It must be hard. I think being responsible of such a clinic can suck. I think he liked me.

She had a a teenager autistic child. He told many here in this room will have a guilty conscience me included when he announced it. But it was her decision. Most nurses were obese. I think it is their way of coping.

I left the clnic and I feel so much better. On Monday I will see a new psychologist or the first time. I hope the chemistry fits. I am scared going back to dating because it made me suicidal. The concept of this clinic is total crap. We were all triggering each other. A woman denied drinking. My roommate tried to kill himself by cutting his wrist. A woman jumped in front of a train. Well after this clinic stay I am lowkey traumatized about suicide. And the people there. I think some must have had brain damage or way too many ECTs. They said they helped their agitation but personally I would be scared about the cognitive decline. I wonder whether some of them might have fucked up partial. I could imagine that.

It was such a scary experience.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: wren-briar, BoredNTired, katagiri83 and 3 others
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I'm glad you got it resolved that it wasn't your fault and that you got out of there. I can't see how that sort of environment would help anyone.

It's sad really. I feel like society doesn't really know what to do with suicidal people and it doesn't want to have to look at them so, everyone just gets lumped in together somewhere.

• Love
Reactions: wren-briar and noname223
johann_liebert

johann_liebert

Im freien Fall nach oben
Nov 11, 2023
These places are good at making everything worse, how ironic...

• Love
Reactions: wren-briar
N

noname223

Archangel
Aug 18, 2020
The highest doctor published an article how he deals with the suicides of his patients. It is deep, emotional and personal. I would translate it and post it here but I would doxx myself.

He wrote sometimes he has to identify the patient. I hope for him in this case not.

So glad I am innocent. This is a horrible business to be in.

Edit: I really wish I could post the article and debate it. But I would basically doxx myself in which clinic I was. Sorry.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: wren-briar and -Link-