• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

notevenhere

notevenhere

Ghost Angel
Apr 27, 2023
Been getting stupid fucking vertigo when I drink my benzos and booze combo and take some bioflu or tramadol, they both have Paracetamol on it. Thinning of buying more cough syrup with DXM, do you think this attempt would work? I'm desperate with little to no resources.

DT2007

DT2007

reincarnation
Oct 9, 2023
I guess it could. But i don't think its guaranteed.

notevenhere

notevenhere

Ghost Angel
Apr 27, 2023
I guess it could. But i don't think its guaranteed.
thanks for the input, I'll add partial suspension hanging afterwards. i don't think I can get sn but a rope is much more available for me.

DT2007

DT2007

reincarnation
Oct 9, 2023
A combination sounds reasonable. Here in Europe SN is still accessible. Where u at? US?

notevenhere

notevenhere

Ghost Angel
Apr 27, 2023
A combination sounds reasonable. Here in Europe SN is still accessible. Where u at? US?
unfortunately, I'm in no major countries, just a small country in asia— i haven't tried going to supermarkets or shops for sn because of my condition/being monitored but i can order rope online through amazon, even my purchases online are being monitored so i can only order from certain sites.

i want to successfully ctb before they start getting more suspicious and monitor me more closely. right now, i can get away stealing whatever meds are in the cabinet which are mostly otcs so im thinking of mixing stuff up, stocking or stealing alcohol and finish it off with hanging to make ctb succesful.

• Hugs
Reactions: DT2007
DT2007

DT2007

reincarnation
Oct 9, 2023
Im sorry for you being monitored closely. Must be hard for you and difficult to live with. ♥️ i wish you success with whatever your plans are.